⌜ six ⌟

did they elope or something?❞ chan mumbled as he turned to his right, honestly not knowing where he is right now.

he didn't want to panic and so he made jokes here and there to entertain himself which didn't help since deep inside, he was panicking. instead of finding the two kids who are missing and is being searched now by everyone, by everyone meaning even their family's friends and their children helped in the search, chan is finding his way back to where they all meet up.

wrong idea for not teaming up with neither anyone.

that's it, i'm going to die.❞ chan could feel his hands shaking and feet about to give up, ❝i haven't even get to thank my parents for letting me go to that exo concert.

he kneeled down, remembering every good memories that happened in his life.

and thank my young sister for bringing thunder and cockroaches into my life.❞ chan sniffed, he wasn't crying but he felt life he needed to do so he faked a cry. ❝but i still love her.

what a drama queen.

looking up from the ground, there stood a very tall and handsome prince who came to save chan's day— it's just jiro. the younger stood up from the ground, leaving the flashlight there, and rushed to jiro to give him the most tightest hug.

oh, prince!❞ chan said in the most dramatically way.

jiro scrunched his nose, ❝shut up and let go of me.

if jiro felt someone pinch his heart when he saw chan and jeffrey hanging out together, laughing, and looking like they clearly have no care of their surroundings, now he felt someone pounding his heart that's why it's beating so fast. and not to mention his stomach feeling all tingly like someone is tickling it.

what shocked chan is that jiro is saying to let go but he isn't pushing him away. chan then let go and jiro isn't going to admit it but deep inside a very small part of him was disappointed and wanted to hug longer.

jiro had to keep his cool. he raised a brow at the younger who's looking at him with brows furrowed, ❝what?

why aren't you..❞ shouldn't he just make the most of jiro not pushing him away instead of asking him why? ❝nevermind.

sighing, jiro pointed his flashlight to another direction, ❝you're lost?

me? lost?❞ chan scoffed, picking up his flashlight lying down on the ground. ❝yes, and i honestly don't know the way.

well—

the way to your heart.❞ chan turned to jiro, giving him his most innocent look. ❝can you guide me?