⌜ eleven ⌟

chan didn't know why but he was disappointed

chan didn't know why but he was disappointed. jiro didn't even try to stop him from leaving, did he hate him that much? did he want them to fight so that chan won't annoy him and would finally leave him alone? was he finally happy that chan hates him now? chan may not know the real answers but he is very hurt.

but is jiro not? he too was hurt. chan shouted at him, telling him that he hated him. the moment that jiro got to finally realize his feelings for chan was also the moment chan hated him. believe him or not, jiro wanted to stop chan and tell him that it was a misunderstanding.

but what can he do, his body didn't move. it's probably too hurt to move.

jiro?❞ jisung snapped his finger in front of the boy that's spacing out. ❝are you okay?

you've been spacing out ever since we arrived here at the airport.❞ chenle frowned, sitting next to his son. ❝what's wrong?

it feels so weird leaving without even fixing things, that's what's wrong.

but jiro flashed them a smile, a forced one but it was enough to fool them. ❝i'm fine. i'm just tired from the two-hour travel by car.

jisung patted the boy's shoulder. ❝hang in there, we still need to ride the airplane.

bright house, christmas light giving life to the house, christmas songs at its full volume, people arriving while bringing their gifts, it's christmas. big or small, gifts were placed around the christmas tree. the adults were talking in the backyard, the twins played tag together finding it actually fun, the girls with the triplets, twenty talking with jeffrey, and chan just hanging out alone in the kitchen.

these are so yummy i want to cry.❞ chan mumbled, taking another bite of the macaroons.

no, those weren't the macaroons jiro gave yesterday. the macaroons jiro gave were long gone, chan ate them. he was brokenhearted and brought the macaroons up to his room and cried while eating them, thinking about the moments he had with jiro. those moments where in he actually thought that jiro would have the same feelings as him.

why are you crying?❞ twenty got inside the kitchen to get a drink but instead he was greeted by chan eating macaroons alone at the corner with tears falling down nonstop. ❝chan?

macaroons are so yummy.❞ he said, finishing a piece before getting another one.

you're crazy.❞ the short male sighed, snatching the half full box of macaroons and then placing them on top of the counter before pulling chan up the floor. ❝you're supposed to enjoy christmas, not stay here and eat macaroons.

but i love—

yeah, i know, we know, but c'mon, on christmas really?❞ twenty gave him a smile, dragging him out from the kitchen. ❝let's play a game with them.