Im Screwed

Lea's POV

I hobble into school the next day taking extra precautions. First, I check the hallways to make sure Dean isn't walking around.

Second, sit as far away from him in the only class that we share.

Third, avoid eye contact with him in lunch. That's where I am right now, sitting with my friends Dianna and Naya.

I heard someone's lunch tray drop which made me jump.

"Are you okay, Lea? Your being really weird and freakishly skittish." Dianna says while eating.

"Yeah...I just didn't get a whole lot of sleep." I reply, faking a yawn.

"Oh please, you suck at lying, Lea. I'm surprised you even pulled off lying to your dad about the whole skiing thing!" Naya laughs.

"What skiing thing?" Diana asks.

I shoot Naya a death stare because I told her not to tell anyone. The thought of my dad finding out bewilders me.

"Lea told her dad she was spending the weekend with me skiing, but really she went with Cory."

I gasp.

"You said you wouldn't tell anybody!!" I yell slapping Naya's arm.

"Dianna is my best friend, she doesn't count."

"While you were with him, did you guys you know-"

"I'm going to the bathroom!!" I blurt out to stop Dianna from saying any more than she already has.

Once I'm in the restroom, I look at myself in the mirror.

"Deep breaths, Lea." I breathe in and out, slowly.

As I'm walking out, I see Dean exiting the guys bathroom. I attempt to freeze in my tracks, but it's to late. He saw me.

"Lea!" He screams.

I start walking faster, hopeful that he wouldn't catch up. Once again, I'm wrong.

"Can I please talk to you?"

"I don't know, are you gonna kiss me again?"

"No! That's what I want to talk to you about, I'm sorry. Please just let me talk and let me explain myself."

Right before I say no, he grabs my arm which pushes my sleeve up a little bit.

I let out a light scream, that was the arm I cut last night.

He caught a glimpse of my gruesome arm and steps back in disbelief.

"You...c-cut?" He's totally flabbergasted, like I'm some alien and not a person.

"Please don't tell anyone! Only my boyfriend knows!"

"I gotta go..." He starts speed walking back into the cafeteria.

All that I can think is that I'm screwed.