Chapter 2: ONE. FLIPPING. DIRECTION!

🎶Your lipstick stains, on the front lobe of my left side brains...I knew I wouldn't forget you...🎶

Chapter 2

(SAPPHIRES POV)

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GODDDDD!" My friend Courtney screamed at me. "I'm going to see...ONE. FLIPPING. DIRECTION!" she cried, bouncing up and down like a two year old would after eating 12 lollipops.

"Seriously Courtney, calm down." I instructed. She has told me literally everything about One Direction. Everything. How Liam hates spoons, Zayn is in love with his mirror and Louis likes girls who eat carrots. She's played all their songs do many times I think I've memorized all their lyrics. I have to admit, their music is good, But I've never actually seen the boys. Courtney would have showed them to me, but her mom has a strict 'no poster' rule for her room and I refuse to look at anything Courtney tries to show me on her phone. Anyhow, Courtney grabbed my wrist and pulled me out her front door.

"You drive...I'm to excited! I'm going to see Harry, and Louis, and Zayn, and Liam, and Niall!" she cried. I froze where I was. Niall. Did she just say Niall? How could I have overlooked it. I always assumed she meant a different Niall, but now I wasn't so sure.

"Niall...Niall what?" I asked slowly, slightly afraid of her answer.

"Niall Horan! Duh!" Courtney squeaked. My eyes grew wide as saucers.

"Niall...Horan?" I questioned, still frozen to the spot.

"Yeah. He'll like you, you have an Irish accent like his!" She said excitedly. No flipping way. How had I overlooked this...my old best friend from Mullingar is in One Direction.