Chapter 12: Louis, ya shower of cunts!

🎶This is the start of something beautiful, this is the start of something new...🎶-This, by Ed Sheeran

Chapter 12

(SAPPHIRES POV)

you know that feeling you get, when you feel do damn happy your kinda giddy and act really stupid? Yeah, that's the feeling I got. Im Niall's girlfriend. The boy who I'd fallen for years ago, and had taken my heart. Good lord...he even loved me back. He looked so happy, wearing the same expression as me. I gazed into his eyes, ocean blue. They were a lot lighter than mine, which were dark blue. I smiled, unable to control my stupid hormones. I leaned over and pressed my lips to his again. *Ringringringring* Niall's phone went off. Niall groaned and pulled out of the kiss, answering.

"F*cking hell Louis, ya shower of cunts. You know what you just did? You f*cking interrupted me and my girl you piece of sh*t!" he cursed at the person calling, who I guessed was Louis. The striped t-shirt guy if I wasn't mistaken. I giggled at his string of curse words...we have 1 thing in common: we always swear. Unintentionally sometimes, but we cuss constantly. He suddenly froze.

"Oops...yeah so as you may have figured out from that sentence I've just spoken, I'm dating Saph now." He winked at me, making me blush. This boy will be the death of me. After 5 minutes of phone conversation, Niall hung up and grabbed my hand.

"Screw McDonalds, I want you to come meet the lads." I smiled at his suggestion.

"Let's go!" I agreed and he grasped my hand, pulling me toward his car as he claimed, "We'll be back to pick up your car later. I'm driving you."|||short chapter, I know. I'm being a lazy bum 😝 sorry lovelies, I'll post more a bit later 😊❤