Chapter 16: It's all Worth It :)

🎶tonight....we are young. So we set the world on fire, we can burn brighter, by the sun🎶-We are young, Fun.

Chapter 16

(NIALLS POV)

I led Saph to the empty guest room in our tiny flat. We were only in this part of the USA for a couple days, but we had a huge flat (or apartment as theyre called here) rented.

"So, erm, here's your room." I said, a bit nervous. I know we were boyfriend and girlfriend, and our feeling for each other were strong. But, I'd only been her boyfriend for half a day. I wasnt sure if she wanted me to stay in the same bed with her or not.

"Well, I'm off to bed..." I said cautiously as Saph fell into bed with her clothes still on instead of pajamas.

"Wait...could you stay, please?" She asked me. I froze, surprised, before breaking out in a smile.

"I'd never want it any other way." I confessed, making her blush a bit and giggle. She slipped into the bathroom to change into her pajamas, and I slid on mine while she was in the bathroom. She came out, and I had to force my breath not to hitch in my throat. she's breathtaking, even if she's just in pajamas with no makeup on. In fact, I prefer her with no makeup...she's naturally stunning. She slipped into the bed and I followed. Slightly unsure of what to do, I went with my gut and wrapped my arms around her waist. She hair flowed down her back and I couldn't help but bury myself in it for a while, it smelled of vanilla. I could feel her smiling, sense it. She twisted around so she was facing me in my arms, kissing me softly goodnight before turning back around. I've never been this far in love...and even after waiting for so long, I realized its all worth it.