Chapter 9: I wish she felt the same...

🎶Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number...so call me maybe🎶

Chapter 9

(NIALLS POV)

"twitter...Twitter twitter TWITTTTEEERRRR questionsssss!" Louis cried, bouncing around the stage.

"Right...so this first question says, can you do your best dance moves? Smiley face, kiss kiss kiss." Harry read off the huge screen. We all performed our favorite dance moves, including 'stop the traffic, let 'em through', 'pat the dog, screw the lightbulb', and an Irish jig from me.

"That's from....Courtney Stypayhorlikson! In section B seat 41 (made up seat number btw). I love your last name, also." Zayn said, and we scanned the audience For Courtney. we found her, easily. There she was, a few rows behind first row, stage right. I smiled at the girl, who was waving and cheering with her friend...when my mouth dropped open again. Her friend...Courtney's friend...is Saph.

"Nice to meet you, love. Thank you for your question." Liam said kindly, as the spotlight lit onto Courtney and Saph. I tried my hardest not to blush like mad as Saph turned to look at me, smiling calmly as Courtney screamed. She waved and smiled at me, and as expected I waved back. I really, really wish she knew how I felt about her...but how am I supposed to tell her I like her as more then a friend? I really am crazy for her, but she's my bestie. I never want to ruin our friendship, just make it more than one. My stomach flipped as she blew me a kiss...but I knew inwardly it was only a friendly one. I wished to heaven above that it wasn't...but that would never happen. She was single now, seeing as her BF punched her. I doubt she'll go back to him, knowing Saph, she'd probably walk up to him and punch him right back before kicking him you-know-where. if she only felt the way I did... My daydreams ended as we finished twitter questions and moved on to the next song, 'I wish'. This song was so perfect...this is how u had felt when I saw that guy kissing her. If she only knew...