Chapter 27: Cry Me A River

🎶oh, what am I supposed to do when the best part of me is always you🎶

Chapter 27

(NIALLS POV)

Louis was jamming out to the song by the fray that was blasting out of Saph's stereo. Zayn was crossing his arms indignantly, wanting Saph to switch the song to more Chris Brown. Harry was joining in with Louis, copying the 'pat the dog, screw the lightbulb' move Louis was doing. Liam was putting everything within his reach into Saph's suitcase for her, being the sensible one. But my gaze was drawn to one person and one person only...my beautiful Sapphire. Her eyes sparkled with laughter and her mouth turned up in a wide smile. How did I ever get her to be mine? I'm not complaining though, I couldn't be happier with her by my side. I couldn't control myself anymore, I swiftly dodged Louis and Harry, pulling Sapphire close and kissing her. She smiled into the kiss, as did I. I realized that 'How to save a life' was over, and 'Cry me a river' by Michael Buble was playing. The intense music played, and the boys began to fake a lightsaber war. I pulled out of the kiss to shoot a glare at Lou and Haz. Saph rolled her eyes, as Liam did the same. Zayn, Harry and Louis ignored us, until i paused the music.

"Out, everyone please." to my surprise, they all left, Zayn shooting a wink in my direction on the way out. I grinned, turning on the music again and pulling Saph close. I was making the most of the privacy, and kissing while Michael Buble was playing sounded like a cool idea. I mean, seeing as michael buble is my favorite music artist in the world and saph is my favorite person in the world. I connected our lips again, and she deepened the kiss, making me moan. After 5 minutes of snogging hard, we pulled apart. She pressed her forehead against mine, and I smiled.

"I love you." I told her softly, pecking her lips again.

"I love you too." she replied, smiling also. She's perfect.

💚Note: YES I AM VERY AWARE that Liam sang Cry Me A River for his xfactor audition. I just thought It would be a good song to feature 😊❤

Thanks soooo much for reading!

*hands you all a cupcake* yay! I'm weird. I apologize 😜💚