Chapter 5: Reunions :)

🎶there she goes....there she goes again...🎶

Chapter 5

(NIALLS POV)

"What's your name love?" I asked, leaning over the CD this fan wanted me to sign.

"Sapphire." a familiar voice said. I jerked my head up instantly. There weren't many Sapphires, this couldn't be a coincidence.

"Saph?" I questioned, as I stared into those all-to-familiar eyes.

"Niall? It's...really you?" she asked. I smiled, getting up and immediately hugging her.

"I missed you, best friend." I smiled. She smelled exactly like she had so many years ago, of vanilla shampoo. I wished I could never let go. She was to perfect...so much more beautiful as well. I broke away, taking in everything about her.

"You look...stunning!" I remarked, blushing.

"You don't look to bad yourself!" She told me. Was that a bit of blush creeping onto her cheeks? Oh my god...I hope so. She doesn't know my feeling for her, I never had the guts to tell her, and now it's all coming back.

"Did you finally get a phone?" I asked, remembering how she was the only one my age back then who didn't have a phone.

"Yeah..." she informed me. I smiled, suddenly nervous.

"Well, could I have your number? You know, to keep in touch..." I muttered, trying hard not to blush. She smiled and scribbled it on a slip of paper, handing it to me.

"See you at the concert." she smiled, moving out of the line. There she goes...the girl I've been crushing on for nearly half my life.