Chapter 10: McDonalds.

🎶Like ships in the night, keep passing me by...just wasting time, trying to prove who's right...🎶

Chapter 10

(NIALLS POV)

"Thanks for coming everyone, good night!" I cried, running off the stage to screams and cheers. After I had cooled down, I immediately ran out. Paul yelled at me to not kill myself in the crowd of fans, but I needed to see Saph and ask her something in person.

(SAPPHIRES POV)

"Saph! Saph wait!" I heard my name being called...my nickname that had been given to me by Niall. I spun around, straight into Niall himself.

"Well hi, superstar." I smirked, making him chuckle.

"I made my way through all these fans just for you, and you only smirk at me?!" he joked, hugging me. "Only joking, Ny." I said happily, and I saw his face light up a little at the old nickname I had for him.

"So, we have a lot to catch up on, meet me at...uh...McDonalds tomorrow?" he asked, suddenly seeming nervous. This is weird, he's usually so carefree.

"Yeah, of course!" I smiled. What was that in his eyes...relief? This was so weird...it's not like he asked me on a date or anything, we're just friends. I kinda wished though, that he had asked me on a date.

(NIALLS POV)

I was worried she might say no...crazy, yeah, but I was scared. She's my best friend other than the lads, yes. But I hadn't seen her in years, and I still had these feelings for her. Call me crazy, but I was nervous. I sighed with relief when she agreed, before immediately face palming myself. Of all restaurants, I choose McDonalds. I know i said I wanted to catch up, and thats true...but I also want to tell her something. I wanna tell her my feelings for her...I'm tired of keeping them all bottled up inside.