Chapter 7: It's Sapphire.

🎶You belong with me-e-e, you belong with me....🎶

Chapter 7

(SAPPHIRES POV)

as soon as I had left the signing table, Will went straight up to me.

"I need to tell you something, Saph." he smiled, and I winced. No one calls me Saph...only Niall, when we were best friends in Mullingar.

"It's...it's Sapphire." I say softly.

"Sapphire." He corrects himself, unbothered by my reluctant expression. He leaned his forehead on mine, pressing his lips softly onto my own.

"I love you." He whispered. I froze. Slowly, I pushed him off me.

"Will, please don't be angry, but...I don't feel the same. I've been meaning to break it off for a long time..." I trailed off as Will's expression went from shocked to angry.

"What? You mean I wasted all this time and effort on you, and you don't even love me? F*ck this." he stormed, punching me full on in the face. I staggered, clutching my nose as my face burned with pain. I knew Will was different...that he actually did love me. I guessed this was just frustration that I was breaking it off like this. Courtney screamed, And I heard shouts from the signing table. Suddenly I heard another punch connecting with a target, and I hoped to god that it wasn't Will who had thrown that punch.

"Are you okay, Saph?" An Irish accented voice asked me. Niall.

"Yeah, just peachy." I joked sarcastically, trying to calm my racing heart. After a while, The doctors took me to a clean, sterile room as Niall reluctantly headed back to his signing table.

"So...you know Niall Horan huh?" Courtney quizzed. I shrugged. "Um, yeah." I confessed. Surprisingly, Courtney wasn't mad.

"Well good. He likes you, it's totally obvious. Now go hook up with him, it's about time you dumped Will. Once you and Niall are dating, could you get him to sign my bedroom wall please?" I froze. Niall? Like me? Nah. He's world famous now, he wouldn't like me.

"No way Courtney, you weirdo." I laughed. I immediately second guessed my words...my heart had sped up when I had spoken to him for that instant, whenever I saw him I got butterflies. Okay, so maybe I do like Niall. Just a little bit.