Chapter 35: THE END

🎶my life, would suck, without you🎶

Chapter 35

🍀✳THE LAST CHAPTER✳🍀

(NIALLS POV)

I did as Louis said. I pulled out my phone and clicked on the 'recent calls' tab. To my surprise, I saw that I had a missed call and a voicemail, both from Sapphire. I immediately clicked the voicemail and listened.

"Umm, hi Niall. I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I didn't kiss that guy...he kissed me, by force. I only went to get some towels, I swear. I miss you. please forgive me. Oh, and your message machine was so cute. Again, I'm sorry. I love you. Bye." her voice sounded as torn as mine...I could tell she had been crying by the way she spoke...with a little waver in her voice. I frowned at the thought...beautiful girls aren't supposed to cry. I looked around at the lads, who looked right back at me expectantly. after 5 minutes of awkwardness, Zayn broke the silence.

"Oh my god. Niall F*cking Horan, get your Irish a$$ up and go snog your girlfriend." He cried exasperatedly, rolling his eyes and throwing his hands into the air dramatically. Liam pushed me gently toward the door, adding,

"Yeah, we know you love her. Go and apologize for running off without an explanation or something, she just said she was sorry and she loves you!" He pushed my shoulders harder, until I was out the door. Louis and Harry handed me my bags and I ran back towards cottage 3, where I pray to god Sapphire was. I needed to kiss her, hug her and make everything perfect again. I sprinted up the steps, shoving the key into the lock at record speed, before pushing the door wide open. There she was, her eyes teary and her hands nervously fumbling with each other. She looked up, her deep blue eyes sad. I saw a spark of light flicker in them as she saw me. I dropped my things at the door, running to her and pressing my lips to hers. I don't care how freaking cheesy or cliche it sounds. I did it anyhow. Cuz I'm cool like that. Anywhooo, When we finally broke apart, I wiped the tears from her eyes.

"I'm sorry, I left before you could explain." I murmered, my forehead pressing gently against hers.

"Its alright...I love you." she said, kissing me again. I grinned like an idiot.

"I love you too." I told her. My Sapphire is back!