Chapter 34: Forced

🎶Can we fall, one more time. Stop the tape, and rewind🎶

Chapter 34

(NIALLS POV)

I sat down on my bed-our bed-and thought. I decided it would be best if I just separated myself from her for a while...she obviously didn't think im worth it if she went off kissing other guys. I felt a huge pain in my chest as I relived the scene over and over in my head. I had a sudden urge to distance myself from anything related to her. I grabbed all my bags and ran out the door, running to cottage 2. Maybe Zayn and Liam would let me stay with them until I gathered up the guts to confront Sapphire. I knocked three times, and the door swung open to reveal Liam with a toothbrush sticking out one side of his mouth.

"Hi nialler....what's wrong?" He asked as he realized my cheeks were tear-stained. I shrugged, saying softly,

"She kissed another guy." Liam froze for a second, looking shocked. He shook his head unbelievingly,

"She couldn't have, Niall. She loves you!" he told me. I shook my head.

"Obviously not enough." I muttered. Zayn came in, his hair not yet in a quiff. I told him the story too, and like Liam he didn't believe me. I shrugged. They didn't need to believe me. I saw what I saw.

"So can I stay with you guys?" I asked. They nodded and showed me to the fold-out couch that turned into a bed. I set down my bags and sat there, scrolling through my twitter. *knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock* Someone knocked rapidly on the door at least 10 times. Zayn opened the door to show Louis, who frantically walked in to see me moping on the couch.

"NIALL. Get yourself together!" he cried. I frowned.

"You don't understand, Louis. It's Sapphire, she ...."

"Was FORCED to kiss another guy!" Louis finished. I tensed. Forced? Louis gave me a look.

"Have you checked your recent phone calls? Today?" he asked. I shook my head no.

"Do it." Louis told me.