Chapter 33: 'Hello, you've reached Niall Horannn!'

🎶Skies are crying....catching teardrops, in my hands🎶

Chapter 33

(SAPPHIRES POV)

"And that's what happened." I choked out to Louis and Harry. Louis sympathetically patted my back as Harry handed me a cup of tea.

"I'm so sorry Sapphire...We should tell Niall." Louis said. I shook my head urgently,

"He probably hates me." I said softly. Harry shook his head violently, protesting,

"Of course he doesn't, he loves you. He just caught you at a bad time." I frowned at his remark.

"No, It was a perfect time. I'm glad he caught me, I'd never have the courage to tell him anyhow. He'd probably go and punch the guy." I mumbled. Louis sighed.

"He loves you. He just needs time, and you need to explain to him." Louis said. I nodded, and I pulled out my phone. I dialed Nialls number, and waited. He didn't pick up. I frowned, as his voicemail played.

"*Hello, you've reached NIALL horannnn! Congratulation! Ha ha...so, Im probably at Nandos or I might be kissing my gorgeous girl Sapphire...hopefully the second suggestion. So leave me a message! Yeah buddy!*" I felt tears threaten to escape my eyes again at his cheerful, sweet message. It was beyond cute. I felt really, really bad. *BEEP* the machine waited for me to leave a message, so I did.

"Um, hi Niall. I just wanted to say that I'm sorry. I didn't kiss that guy...he kissed me, by force. I just went to get towels, I swear. I miss you. Please forgive me. Oh, and your Message machine was so sweet. Again, I'm sorry. I love you. Bye." I hung up. I regretted everything. I wish I hadn't even went to get towels. I hated my life at the moment. Lou and Haz comforted me for a while, before I went back to my cottage. When I entered, all my stuff was still here. But non of Nialls stuff was. He had probably gone to Zayn and Liam's cottage. I bit my lip...I hope he'd come back soon. I already missed his hugs...and his kisses too. I fell onto the bed...our bed, and cried. Just cried. I want him back already, If I could only turn back time...haha, ironic word choice. Anyhow, I want him to come back. I love him.