Interlude

I was spit out in the air vents of SHIELD. I looked down at the people walking around under me, and realized how long I had been gone. I quickly dropped from the air vents, hoping no one would notice me. The new SHIELD HQ had a nice vibe to it. The walls were made of red brick, and the place seemed to be underground. The walls that divided almost every room were made of glass. I went to what used to be the science lab, hoping to find Jemma and Fitz there.

When I entered the room, the first thing I noticed was they had turned it into a large storage area. I guess with so many more people it needed to expand. Now that I was thinking about, why were there so many people? The next thing I noticed was the blood on the ground. I ran into the corner, where Fitz's body lay.

Blood was pouring from his wrist, we lay— stiff— on the ground. I looked closer, and bent down over him. Why was he stiff? I realized to late, as his hand shot forward, grabbing my arm. I saw a flash of metal exposed under the cut skin.

I pulled back, grabbing a stray bucket and slamming it onto his arm until he— it, let go. I whipped around, when A hand cracked against my skull.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hey Everyone, so this probably could have gone in the end of last chapter, but I didn't plan well enough.

Forever and Always,

Me.