What is Happening?

Then next morning was the first day of winter break. I had apparently woken up last, which never happens. I was planning on going to SHIELD HQ and spend the break with Coulson, then spending the last few day with Dad at the farm he built. I sat up and stretched, when suddenly my phone rang.

"Sup," I said putting the phone to my ear. I was thankful no one else was in my dorm. The events of last night were fresh in my brain, and the last thing I wanted to do was explain a phone to Lavender.

"Kendra, you are never going to believe this," said Peter. His voice was warping in and out.

"Where are you?" I asked. "Why is the reception so spotty?"

"I'm on a space ship with Mr. Stark and some guy named Dr. Strange."

"You're what?" I said.

"It looks kind of like that movie Alien in here."

I faintly heard someone yell in the background. The was a rustle and a knew voice appeared on the phone.

"Who is this?" said a man who I assumed was Dr. Strange.

"I could ask you the same thing," I said defensively, suddenly wondering who this guy was and why he was on a space ship with Peter.

There was another rustle. "Kendra," said Tony Stark. "Peter is fine."

"What is going on?" I asked him.

"We don't have time for this," said Dr. Strange.

"Where are you?" asked Peter. I guess they had put me on speaker. "Are you in New York?"

"No, I'm at school."

"Kendra, you need to go find Vision and the other Avengers. They will tell you what is happening."

"Why are we telling a teenager sensitive information?" said Dr. Strange strange in an annoyed tone.

"Bye, Kendra," said Peter, then the phone hung up.

I sat there on my bed for a moment. I tried to process what had just happened, but the only thought that was resounding in my head was: 'Not again'.

I quickly dialed Dad's number. He had taken a deal on my behalf once mom went rogue. He was currently staying at a farm he had built for us. I hadn't gotten the chance to go there yet. It sounded like my visit was going to have to wait until after break.

"Hello," said Dad. I heard dishes clanging in the background.

"Dad, what's going on in New York?" I asked.

"I'm not sure." he said, then paused for a moment. "We decided that your mom would be the one to get involved."

"Involved in what?" I demanded. "All I know right now is that one of my best friends is on a space ship."

"Kiddo, before I tell you anything, I need to know something."

"What?" I exclaimed, tired of the unknown.

"This is more serious than any mission you have ever been on, if you get involved it is all in, and there is no going back."

"I'm all in," I said before I could stop to think.

"The Avengers who sided with Cap with be at the old Avengers complex by now. Meet them there and you can get the briefing with them."

I was about to ask where the other Avengers were, but I guess they were on the spaceship with Tony Stark.

"Thanks Dad, Love you."

"Love you too," he said and hung up the phone.

I sat there and actually thought about what I just did. I committed to not just being a SHIELD agent, but to be an Avenger if I was needed. Was that really the right decision? Wether it was the right decision or not, I had already made it.

With all this new information hanging on my shoulders, I couldn't face Grandma. I grabbed my already packed bags and ran down the the quidditch field. Just as I got there, my phone buzzed. I looked down and saw a text from Mom. It said to meet them at Wakanda. Dad must have told her I was on my way to meet them. I hoped they would let the shields down for me.

I broke the lock of the shed and grabbed my broom from the shed. Then I tied my bags to the end of the broom and took off. If everything was as crazy as everyone was making it out to be, no one would notice or care about someone flying on a broomstick.

As I took a detour and flew over New York on my way to Wakanda, I looked down. They city was in shambles and I could here police sirens from all the way up here. After a few hours of flying with the sun in my face, I reached Wakanda. They had left down the shields for me and I was grateful. Wouldn't that have been a strange way to die, crashing into my best friend's wall.

I flew around the palace and saw Shuri facing the window, talking the the others who's back was facing me. I shot some finger guns at her at she pressed a bottom on her tablet. The window collapsed on itself and I flew in. The window fixed itself behind me as I landed. My hair was wind blown and my cheeks were red from all the flying. I looked and saw all the Avengers in the room looking at me in shock.

"For the last time will someone please tell me what is going on?"

************************************************************************************************
Hey Everyone, I just finished watching Endgame and wow just wow. Anywho it was a good thing I pre wrote chapters because nothing contradicts.

Forever and Always,

Me.