Snap

"All right. The glove's ready. Question is, who's gonna snap their freaking fingers?" said Rocket.

"I'll do it, I have magic and stuff so I am more likely to  survive," I said.

"Absolutely not," said Dad while three other people shouted no.

I slumped back against the wall and watched as they all fought over who would snap their fingers. After a long argument, they decided on Bruce, because he was also kinda the Hulk.

Tony helped Thor get ready and prepped the Gauntlet.

"You ready?" Tony asked.

"Let's do it," said Bruce.

I took out my wand and mutter a shielding spell, I discreetly cast one around everyone.

"You remember everyone Thanos snapped away five
years ago and just bringing them back to now, today.
Don't change anything from the last five years," said Tony.

"Got it." Bruce flexed his fingers.

"Friday, do me a favor and activate protocol 8," said Tony.

"Yes, boss."

"Everybody comes home."

We watched as he slowly put the glove on. Electricity started coursing up his arm. He dropped to his knees, screaming in pain.

"Take it off. Take it off!" yelled Thro.

"No, wait. Bruce, are you okay?" asked Steve.

"Talk to me, Banner," said Tony.

"I'm okay. I'm okay."

I gripped my wand tightly and gritted my teeth.

"Bruce!"

He yelled a guy wrenching sound from his gut. He raised his hand and snapped. All noise stopped, and he fell to the floor.

I disabled all the shields and ran towards him.

"Don't move him," instructed Tony. He held out his hand and a mist came out of his suit.

"Did it work?" Someone asked.

In my pocket, my phone started to buzz. I slowly reached in, and pulled it out. The caller ID said it was Peter.

"It worked," I said. Everyone looked at me.

"Hi, Peter," I said.

"Kendra, what's going on? Where is everyone?"

"Put him on speaker!" said Tony.

I did.

"We are coming to get you, Peter," said Tony.

"Mr. Stark? Where did everyone— Oh there's Starlord—"

I flew back and hit the wall as an explosion rocked the building. My phone flew out of my hand and was crushed under a falling piece of ceiling. The floor cracked, and I plummeted. I hit the slab I fell with multiple times as I fell.

My arm was cut on a jagged rock, and the I fell of the slap. I hit a large pipe. I grabbed it frantically and held on. I hung there for a moment as my head spun. I looked down and saw I was twenty feet above the ground.

My lip was bleeding and dripping down my chin. I bit my bleeding lip harder, and swung myself so I have lying on my belly on the pipe. I cling to the giant thing with my arms and legs.

I took some ragged breaths and felt that my wand was still in my boot. The building shook again and I clung harder to the pipe as it shook.

This was not how I was going to go. It was time for some semi wandless magic. I thought of the levitating spell with all my might. I muttered it under my breath. The screamed it. I screamed it from my gut and channeled all my energy into it. There was a creaking sound. The pipe bent and broke away from the cement.  Water poured from it down into the crater. I continued to scream the spell as the pipe rose higher and higher.