No. 01- Ink

White. Everything was blank.

The only thing that stood alone in the vacant void was a colorful and bright skeleton. 

    The skeleton held a huge paintbrush on his back, as the brush dripped black paint, forming a puddle of the substance. The artist's area was painted with black paint that came from his weapon which the color smoothed into a bright yellow as the paint moved around him. 

The small skeleton looked around the bare void as the void occupied a pearl white color, in which convinced the skeleton that he most certainly didn't belong here. The skeleton's head started to ache, as in which started to twist and turn into unbearable pain. 

   The creative skeleton could feel his head being cut open, his face painting a sight of extreme pain and fright as the pain in his skull grew worse. The whole void was revolving around the colorful skeleton, has it whirled and twirled. The small skeleton could feel his head being cut opened, his face painted a sight of pain an fright, until. . .

Everything

stopped.

The colorful skeleton stopped gripping onto his skull. Something was. . . different. Not that the pain was gone, but he felt the air get thicker. 

 He looked from the ground up as he shakily stood up.The bright skeleton's eyes grew smaller by the second, as he came face to face, with his brother. He almost choked on his own breath as he was over whelmed by the sight at hand. 

   The figure before the other skeleton loomed over him, as the body looked unrefined. 

     'Papyrus's' eye sockets held no more joy that they once had. looking almost dead. The eyes were glaring at Ink in almost a threatening way, as neither moved an inch. This frightened the skeleton, as he started backing up. But as he backed up, he felt his spine come into contact with another's feet. The Small stiffened with apprehension, as his eye-lights flickered around the void.He froze.The creative skeleton started to hyperventilate as dread filed him to the brim. He looked up to see who he had backed into to only find that his worst nightmares had finally came true.

    It was all of his 'friends'. Undyne, Alphys, Frisk, Toriel, Asgore, everyone. All of them held the same scheme;

none of them were finished, incomplete. Barely any of them held emotions.

 Some were missing their faces, some had no clothes. Hell, some of them had only the skeletal sketch of certain body parts, or clearly were missing them. The sight was unbearable. The skeleton fell onto the ground once more, his face was covered by his scarf and hands as he curled into a ball. 

    He could't handle it.  

     ''No no no nononononono NO!" the smaller hadn't realized he begun screaming, as terror build inside himself. His chest started to hurt. his 'soul' started pounding like a drum. His vision started getting fuzzy, blurred to a degree where the skeleton could only see colors. He can't take this! Why? 

The skeleton on the ground heard a small voice echo through his head, though his sobs were loud, the voice contrasted his own whimpers. He heard the voice, again, getting gradually louder and louder by the minute. His vision was starting to get brighter and brighter. Everything stopped, but the voice was persistent.

_________//________//________//________//________

Ink woke up to someone shaking him in a hurry. Ink slowly, but surely, opened his eye-sockets, his lights were slightly dimmed but was noticeable none the less. He saw Dream looking down at him from the right side of his bed, as the other side was facing towards the paint splattered wall. He wore a panicked and worried facial expression. 

"Uh. . .Dream? What are you . . . .doing here?" Awkwardness and curiosity laced Ink's voice as he stared at one of his best friends.

" You were having. . . . a bad 'dream' so I woke you up." Dream responded and left Ink's eye sight, stepping away as he spoke.

"How did you know?" Ink questioned his friend.

" Ink, do you know who you're talking about? I'm the protector of positivity, along with everyone's hopes and dreams. It's in the name," Dream chuckled, joking a bit, to try and lighten the awkwardness in the room, "Anyways, I need to check around the area in the Doodle Sphere. While I'm gone, try and wake yourself up just in case we have a problem, alright?" 

Dream was jokingly the mother friend of the group from time to time, since he's usually extremely positive around Ink and Blue.

"Alright, alright. I will, alert me if anything bad happens." Ink announced. Dream only nodded as he left the room. He was already dressed in his usual clothing, along with his bow and arrows, so he could leave to do what he needs to do. Ink got out of bed as he thought to himself, 'Todays going to be pretty long.'. 

He entered the bathroom that was connected to his own room, and opened the bathroom cabinets to get his vials that would provide him emotions to continue the day. Ink picked up certain vials at a time as he drank a little of each, mentally getting prepped for the new day.

___________//__________

Sorry if this seemed short, Chapters Two and three will be longer, since i've already written down some chapters on paper.

Anyways

I hope you enjoy

Give me some advice if you have any.

 Edit: Also big thanks to @BubblyShip for giving advice and helpful tips for this chapter! 

   I have improved this chapter thanks to her review! Go check her out! 

Adios

- MAA 

Word count : 1149