No. 06- Lust

-///—///—///—///-

It was quite rowdy at night, strip clubs pushed people inside as they danced with loud bad hip hop music. The lights pranced around the snow near the building that produced them.

A short skeleton stood at the front entrance.

The flirtatious skeleton wasn't wearing anything too revealing like others that were dancing on poles, as the people in there showed off basically all of themselves. The skeleton, however, only wore a tank top, a sleeveless jacket, black tight pants, gloves and blue boots.

His tank top showed off a rich black, as in the middle of it's chest stood proudly a neon blue heart. The heart looked like it was shinning with passion as it stood out from the black void of the tank top.

His jacket stood from the crowd.

The jacket held no sleeves, revealing his skeletal arms. The jacket was washed over with a dark magenta, as it went down a little after his hip bones. To lace the jacket, there was neon blue fluff the curved and twirled around his skull, as for the bottom of the coat, was more of the neon fluff, though it wasn't as big and soft as the ones near the white boned skeleton, it still softened up. It curled to the top, looking at their companion.

The black jet pants stood other grounds.

The pants hugged the skeleton's legs, as it glommed to them.

The pair of pants were skin tight, to more like bone tight, in this case. The tight bone pants showed off all of his bone curves and a little bit of his hips, as they strangled them in place.

The young skeleton wore at the bottom of his lustful clothing were a nice pair of blue boots. The boots weren't long ones, only moving up till they reached their peak after moving in the middle of his fibula and tibia.

To top all of his clothing, he wore black gloves.

The gloves only covered his skeleton hands, as they were the same jet black color as the leggings were. It was silky, as you could touch them and you'd slide off like ice.

His purple heart eyes scanned the stripping club till his eyes hit bullseye.

The neon skeleton sauntered over to the bar, not bothering to look at the almost naked strippers and money flying at them like jets. Yes, he's been on the pole before, but only for fun.

Nothing more.

Nothing less.

He sat down at one of the towering stools, as they squeaked in surprise.

A flaming hot monster met the lonely skeleton's stare and quickly got him a glass of some whisky, with a partner of water.

"Thanks Grillby." The short skeleton thanked 'Grillby', as the flam only nodded and turned away to look around his club, to make sure nothing 'naughty' as really happening.

The now sitting skeleton took a sip of whisky, as he observed his surroundings.

Yup, this was the strip club he remembered. Drunk people throwing money at sexy people basically fucking the poles.

This night will be enjoyable.

-//-//-//-

11:45 PM was the time the neon dressed skeleton read on the clock.

The skeleton had long finished his beverage of whisky and water and was now showing himself on the pole. His white ribs shined was he twirled on the pole. People were screaming and throwing him dollar bills left and right.