No. 04- Missing

The Five skeletons had finally reached the snowy woods.

The woods loomed over the skeletons, as they threatened them to enter the darkness of the forest.

Nightmare was the first one to step foot into he forest. The darkness swallowed him, as he blended into the darkness. All that was noticeable was his bright blue eye-light.

Nightmare had better night vision then the rest, so he could lead the group.

Cross obediently followed behind Nightmare, as he clanged onto him.

Nightmare just rolled his eye-light.

Horror came in next, with Dust and Error following after.

They glued themselves together, staying near each other so no one would leave, well besides Cross and Nightmare, they were ahead.

The trees' leaves shook from the wind going through the thick forest. Everything had harsh shadows covering them.

As they walked, the story sky started to get shadowed by the trees, as light fell from the eyes.

Cross kept a strong grip onto his knife, with Chara floating beside him.

Chara looked like a young boy, as he was see through, with containing only white and black clothing, along with their skin and hair were pure white, pale even.

Chara eyed the forest around them while they walked as the trees crowded them more and more.

Error had decided to leave a few strings connecting some tree branches as land marks, as the strings combined into different designs, as so they know that they've been there, and just to calm everyone's nerves of becoming lost.

Soon, the leave's of the trees had put a blanket over the skeletons, as they fell into pure darkness. The only things showing was their eyes lights.

Thats when Nightmare had stopped.

Cross stopped instantly as soon as Nightmare did. That made everyone else stop as they bumped into each other.

"Why did we stop?" Cross asked Nightmare, who was right beside him.

Nightmare just stood there. Looking down at something.

The goopy skeleton picked up something.

Killer's shoes were in his hand.

Cross had brought out on of his red glowing knifes to support as light, as he then noticed what was in his hand.

"Are those. . . "

"Killer's? Yeah."

Horror had looked over Nightmare's shoulder, followed by the others as they circled Nightmare.

"Do you think. . ." Dust started but stopped, not wanting to bring anything they didn't want to hear at the moment.

"No, I don't think he's dead. I don't see any dust laying around, no anything else that belongs to Killer." Error stated, pointing out truthful facts.

Nightmare stayed silent. He eyed the area, thats when he noticed something glowing ahead of them.

Horror looked where Nightmare was stalking at, as he too, noticed the glow.

"Whats that glow?" Horror pointed over to the glowing area.

"No idea. . ." Nightmare mumbled.