No. 09- Bloody door

-//-//-//-

  Genocide;

1.) The deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation

2.) The act of erasing/killing off an entire species or race.

Thats what genocide stands for.

Killing something.

Doing something bad.

So . . .

Why was he named that?

The void was bland, black background, patch of grass and the forever standing options of 'reset' and 'continue'.

The place was bland, nothing caught of interest to the eye, boring color palette.

The only thing that could love was a bloodied skeleton, laying star fished on the patch of 'grass'.

He wore the clothing color of white, only a large bloody gash, blood stained slippers, and a red scarf added accents that was easily shown with it's intensity of color that contrasted the whiteness of himself.

His left eye was covered in glitches, white boxes that floated around his skull, masking his identity as the best they could.

The skeleton sighed, as he wiped the blood that was leaking from his mouth with his sleeve of his hoodie. the now stained arm if the jacket laid on his forehead.

Nothing to do. . ..

The only thing to look at was the reset button, the one thing he can't press.

He couldn't touch anything actually, it was like he was a a ghost, someone who was supposed to die but stays alive for no one.

The red and white skeleton grumbled as he heard foot steps behind him, moving closer and closer to his fail body.

thinking it was Reaper, he got up to be faced with....

-//-//-//-

Nightmare grumbled, there was a terribly loud thump in the room he was currently in.

He opened his one eye socket to see he was in a rather large room, the ceiling was high up, almost as big as sky scraper,

Nightmare just rolled his eye-light, he's been in fancy rooms before, this isn't new....but why did his body feel like it was more heavier.

The goopy skeleton looked down, or rather mid way, to see. . .Cross?

Nightmare's mind went bazaar, why was Cross cuddled on him???

Nightmare's skull dusted with light blue, it was barely noticeable though.

He grumbled as he sat up, his tentacles moving Cross so he could get up.

He set the fluffy skeleton down on the couch they were laying on when he got into a standing position.

What was strange though was that there were more couches, majority were fainting couches.

Everyone from his team, the star sanses, and a few extra guests were on a couch.