No. 10- Something's wrong

-//--//--//-

    The wind was harsh as trees rushed around with their sickly thin branches. The trees held no bright green leaves, as the grass followed the same color scheme. The grass was dull, crumbling underneath death's feet.

   Now that was mentioned, a cloaked skeleton walked among these dead biotic things. Though he wasn't really walking, floating was a better term to use for this god.

   He goes by the name Reaper.

   Rumors' had it that anything he touch would crumble up and dust away. With that going around, he got a bit more feared with the mortals. Gods/goddesses and immortals, on the other hand, were a different story.

  But that's besides the point, the god of death had finally finished reaping another one's soul.

   The godly skeleton wore a rather big black cloak that was ripped at the edges near the bottom, giving an old look to the cloth. Lining the waist of the clothing and the skeleton's body is rope, keeping everything in place.

   At top, there was a gaster blaster charm with more rope going through it, acting as a place holder to help adjust the Grim Reaper's hood.

    The hood of the black cloak covered most of his skull, leaving only bis teach and chin showing, but with or without the hood, it was very clear that his eye-sockets held no eye-lights. In his boney hand was a check list and a red pen being clutched slightly as the god of death check-marked a few names.

    Lady bafina 

     Check

   Lucy benwhat 

     Check

   Sturart beninggfeild 

     Check

    The last name was noted to be strange, but lets not judge each other, shall we? All that made noise was that red pen moving along that death List. Just then, the grim reaper paused.

    He had finished his list...

   That was strange..He didn't usually finish this quickly, but that wasn't one of his main concerns at the moment. The name Geno would always be on the list. . .

    The god knew the immortal glitch named Geno personally. He's a small, cute, tsundere that always wore his dead brother's bright red scarf. . .Why wasn't his name on the list? His death was due late by..around 2 years now, so why would his name not be on the list anymore...?