No. 05- Grouping

-///—///—///—///-

Nightmare sprinted through the forest, calling out for Cross's name, while Error tried his best to keep up with Nightmare, as he was lagging behind the goopy skeleton.

Cross normally doesn't leave nightmare's side, as he barely wonders off, so this was unusual for him to just go. .missing like this.

Nightmare's calls started to grow more desperate, as Cross wasn't responding. Nightmare must admit, he was kinda attached to Cross in a way that it felt wrong for Cross to be absent and that Cross was Nightmare's wingman.

Nightmare had stopped at were the door stood, he glared at the door.

Error had watched up to Nightmare, as his breathing was shallow from all of the running that had occurred.

"W-..what the hell Nightmare?!" Error screeched at the skeleton in front of him, "Why d-did you run out of the blue?" Error made his way next to Nightmare, as he saw the Nightmare was glaring at the door.

Nightmare grumbled nonsense as he made his way over to the 'door', with Error following behind Nightmare stealthily. Nightmare grabbed the door handle tightly as he yanked the door open. Error was almost surprised that the door didn't fall off it's hinges as the door squeaked in agonizing pain.

The door only mirrored the other side of the forest, but with killer and now Cross disappearing after seeing this door, Nightmare was almost sure that something wasn't right with this door and he was going to find out, one way or another.

Nightmare stoke a tentacle through the open frame, to find the tentacle not showing on the other side, as Nightmare' tentacle felt overwhelming magic tingle it's way through the tentacle. The black, goopy skeleton drew back his tentacle, as he examined himself.

Error drew a face of curiosity and surprise onto himself as he walked closer to the door.

"So the door isn't what we said earlier, huh?" Nightmare concluded, as Error nodded in agreement.

"So, ya think Killer and Cross went through the door?" Error questioned Nightmare.

"Most defiantly. Killer just doesn't disappear and never rejoins back to the team, along with Cross leaving my side." Nightmare responded, still glaring at the door.

"Should we get the others?"

"They should know when they should come, just hollower at them, and they'll come though."

Error looked at Nightmare before sighing, as he cleared his voice, before yelling

"HORROR AND DUST! GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE! WE FOUND SOMETHING!"

Nightmare covered his 'ears' as Error screamed at the others, unsure if Horror and Dust could actually hear them all the way out here.

Error stopped shrieking and looked over at Nightmare, watching the octopus-like skeleton enter through the 'door'.

Error followed Nightmare's foot steps as he too went through the door, as the harsh magic collided with his own, making him pass out onto a hard, marble like floor.

—//—//—//—

Horror was leaning against the tree, hoping to get at least a signal from the three that went into that horrifyingly dark forest, as Dust looked over at the forest, as he also waited for anything to pop out of the woods.

Dust sighed, as he was about to turn around, until-

""HORROR AND DUST! GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE! WE FOUND SOMETHING!"