-Christmas and New years Special-

It was gorgeous; thin snow painting the outside world, festive lights— the ones they could find in the closets— hung around the hallways, the fake tree next to the hot fireplace. The group worked the house the best they could, well most of them.

Despite only small snow, the world around them seems to have froze. The hallways produced cold breezes, the forest cold and the garden covered.

The whole group were almost determined to just stay by the fire or lay in bed, till Blue flipped through his mini calendar and found the Christmas date.

Let's take a sneak peek at these skeletons..

----

Ink was an obvious choice for decorating the house- cutting paper snowflakes and all that jazz. The Christmas tree was the last thing on the skeleton's list, walking up to the fake tree (Dream went against cutting down a real tree), he set down a box full of ornaments.

Some of the items were handmade, or that's what they could only assume based off the wrinkles and shaky lining of gold, and others made of glass and a nice finish. Honestly, Ink didn't trust that many of the group members with the glass ones, not like any of them would want to decorate the tree with him.

Speaking of which, as Ink started to hang up the different items that he had found in a back closet, he caught sight of a certain skeleton.

Error was clearly not interested in anything around him, messing with the strings he produced with his eye-sockets/hands. Ink, finding a new goal in mind, shouted over the Christmas music he had set up.

"HEY ERROR!" Ink screamed, which made the other flinch. Error gave the colorfully dressed skeleton in his ugly christmas sweater a disinterested look.

"What do you want?" the dark-boned skeleton grumbled as he made his way towards Ink. Said skeleton kept up his cheery smile.

"You looked bored- join me in decorating!" The skeleton suggested as he placed a handmade ornament onto the tree. Error sighed; it'd be better than nothing. Still having a disinterested face, he picked up a paper ornament and placed it on the lowest branch while standing.

Besides a few side conversations between Ink and well...Ink too as Error didn't really respond properly, it was mostly quiet. The quietness wasn't all that bad; like warm weather with a breeze with it.

The silence shattered, quite literally, when some glass crahsed to the ground.

"ERROR!"

"Not my fault."

----

Following to a distant cracking noise, Lust and Horror can be seen cuddling on a coach in another living room. The fire ate its meal from the crusting wood as the two lovebirds enjoy each other's existence.

Lust was laying on top of Horror, his head laying on his shoulder. The smaller skeleton's back was to the starved skeleton, their legs mixing with each other.

Horror had his arms wrapped around Lust's waist; his skull rested close to the other's. He had begun whispering sweet nothings in Lust's ear-sockets, both warm with the help of the fire from the fireplace.