1

Hi, cutie behind the screen. If you've read a book of mine before, welcome back. If this is your first time. Good luck. I hope my chaotic writing doesn't scare you away.

*Edited 4 years later*  How tf does this book have 1 million reads 💀 it's deadass probably the worst book I've ever written. But thanks for reading anyways lmao

follow me on insta: @tazpjm if you wanna get to know the shitty but sweet author! (:

N E W Y O R K
8 ᴘᴍ

"Park Jimin, are you serious?" Sora yelled out, frowning as she stomped into the kitchen of the apartment her and Jimin shared.

"Shit, what'd I do this time?" Jimin mumbled, as he was sprawled out on the couch, watching television.

"Can you explain to me why my makeup brushes are sitting in the toilet?" She frowned as she waited for his response.

"Aha." He chuckled as he sat up nervously. "You see babe, I needed the sink to wash my tools—

"My brushes were there first Jimin! You can't just throw them in the toilet and not tell me.." She crossed her arms.

"Oops." Jimin shrugged his shoulders, averting his eyes back to the tv screen.

"You're so stubborn." Sora groaned, marching back to the bathroom. She grabbed Jimin's tools and threw them into the toilet. She then took her brushes out, and placed them back into the sink.

"Two can play this game." She smirked.

"When's dinner ready?" Jimin asked, still focusing on the flashing screen directly in front of him.

"When are you gonna get a job?" Sora suddenly asked, gaining his attention.

"Baby, we talked about this." He sat up, turning the tv off. "I'm looking, okay?"

"Are you?" She crossed her arms. "Or are you too busy playing poker and going clubbing with your friends?"

"I— how'd you know about that?" He raised a brow, shocked that he'd been caught red handed.

"Jimin, when are you going to start being a responsible husband? You know my parents already hate me for marrying you, so why can't you just change already." She sighed, throwing the rag in her hand.

"Yeah, and my parents didn't exactly die for me to marry such a stubborn little bit—

He stopped as he gazed into Sora's sad eyes. Jimin knew words like that hurt her. She came from a clean and well off family, unlike Jimin, who only likes vacationing and having fun.