19

I promised that I'd finish this book, so here I am keeping that promise :,) okay guys, here we go, only one more chapter left. Make sure that you show this book as much love as you can, so that we'll end it on a happy note! Love you guys sm!

 Make sure that you show this book as much love as you can, so that we'll end it on a happy note! Love you guys sm!

CALIFORNIA
2 ᴘᴍ

"Jimin, stop hitting the damn thing, it's not gonna get your hand out any faster." Jungkook scoffed as he scolded his friend. "I'm calling for help, okay?"

"Wait!" Jimin stopped him. "I have a better idea, here quickly, give me another quarter."

"Why?" Jungkook squinted his eyes.

"Because I'm hungry." Jimin sassily remarked.

"Stay there." Jungkook ordered as he took Chul with him, searching for someone to help.

"Where else would I fucking go." Jimin muttered under his breath.

Jimin laid his head against the machine, closing his eyes as he began to yawn. A couple minutes went by and he felt a strong hand tap his shoulder. His eyes slowly opened and he was faced by twenty officers.

"Should we go find Jimin and Jungkook?" Sora asked as she tried to catch her breath.

"Yeah." Faye gave a deep sigh as she was also tired from all the running. "C'mon Amina." She grabbed her daughter's hand and followed Sora into a boys' clothing store.

"Oh my God." Sora dropped the unicorn as she saw police officers surrounding the front. "I think some one died." She covered her mouth as she turned to Faye, who peaked over one of the officers.

"What?" Sora lowered her brows as she saw Faye lower her brows.

"I think that's Jimin." She slowly muttered, before both of them took off.

"Excuse me officers." Sora hissed as she pushed past them.

Jimin's eyes widened as he heard her voice. "Shit, pretend I'm not here." He lowered his head, as if that'd make him disappear.

"What the hell happened?" Sora shouted as she crossed her arms.

"Who are you ma'am?" A police officer lowered his brows.