3

N E W Y O R K10 ᴀᴍ

N E W Y O R K
10 ᴀᴍ

Jimin slept on the couch that night. He didn't see what he did wrong. It was just a harmless argument, nothing too bad. He lifted his head when he heard footsteps in the kitchen.

Sora was still in her pajamas, while she grabbed a glass cup. Jimin lifted himself off the couch and lazily dragged his legs towards her.

"Don't." She warned as his hands almost brushed her waist.

"Don't." He mocked her.

"I don't have time for you Jimin." She rolled her eyes.

"Why?" He mumbled onto her neck. "Where are you going?"

"I have a meeting at 11:30." She grabbed a pan from one of the drawers.

"Whatever you're cooking, make me some." Jimin reminded her, walking into the bathroom.

Jimin shut the door and pulled down his zipper,
when something caught his eye. He looked closer, kneeling to the floor as he stuck his hand in the trash can.

"Sora!" His voice startled her.

She let out a fumed breath as the last egg slipped out of her hand and onto to floor. "What."

"What the hell is this?" Her eyes widened as he held the pregnancy test she threw away earlier.

"It's just a test." She leaned over the counter to grab a napkin, but he grabbed her hand instead.

"Test for what?" Jimin narrowed his eyes. "Are you pregnant?" He whispered.

"No." She grabbed the test from his hand. "I was just a little late on my period and started to feel some what paranoid."

"Thank fucking God." He chuckled, as she just glared at him.

"Are you serious?" She crossed her arms.

"What?" He laughed. "This is great news."

"That's how you react when I tell you I'm not pregnant?" Sora shook her head.