14

CALIFORNIA 2 ᴘᴍ

CALIFORNIA
2 ᴘᴍ

"Alright Faye, where are we going first?" Jimin licked his lips as he stared at the frowning girl.

"Do you really think Jungkook and Sora won't do anything?" Faye crossed her arms. "I don't trust them."

"Baby, they're not the one's you should be worried about." He flirtatiously winked, before she pushed his chest back.

"Why are you like this?" Faye rolled her eyes. "You don't seem worried about you and Sora at all."

"Listen. My marriage is perfectly fine. Sora and I love each other, but didn't you hear the guy?" Jimin lowered his brows as they walked outside. "He told you to get rid of all the lust you have."

"Great advice..." She walked at a faster pace, leaving him behind.

"Well, you're kind of stuck with me for the whole day so be fucking nice." Jimin playfully nudged her shoulder. "Plus, I'm sure Sora's enjoying her time."

"Are you trying to piss me off?" Faye turned him.

"No." Jimin rolled his eyes. "It's a joke. I'm trying to take your mind off of things."

"Well it's not gonna work." Faye sighed as she sat on the sand.

"We'll see about that." Jimin muttered, as he sat next to her, taking in the beautiful scenery.

⁺       ˚
.  *     ✦     .      ⁺   .⁺       ˚
.      ⁺        ⁺

"This Randy guy has to be on drugs or something, because I don't see why he thinks this is a good idea." Sora sighed as she followed Jungkook to the aquarium, located at the resort itself.

Jungkook's always loved animals since he was little, and so has Sora. They both shared so many things in common with one another, but little did they know the saying opposites attract was said for a reason.

"Hello." A friendly girl rushed towards them as they walked to the front desk. "How's the lovely couple enjoying their stay?"

"We're not together." Jungkook and Sora sighed at the same time.

"Oh." The girl furrowed her brows, thinking they must be cheating on their partners. "How can I assist you two?"