13

C A L I F O R N I A12 ᴘᴍ

C A L I F O R N I A
12 ᴘᴍ

"Alright miss Faye and Jungkook." The man smiled at them both as he gestured his hand to the two seats behind them. "Let's start off with some questions to see how well you two know each other."

"Sure." Jungkook licked his lips.

"Faye, this one's for you." Randy turned to her, as he glanced down at his clipboard. "Describe the day you first met your husband."

Faye glanced over at Jungkook before letting out a sigh. "We met senior year of high school."

"I was the typical cheerleader, and he was one of the cool guys." She pursed her lips. "Not like his friends though."

"What do you mean, not like his friends?" Randy lowered his brows.

"His friends were trouble makers, but Jungkook was different. He was in the same crowd, but he had a heart." Faye became nervous as Jungkook's eyes landed on her.

"I remember we met at karaoke night." Faye tried to remember the exact day. "A mutual friend, Yoongi invited the whole senior class to a karaoke night at his place. That's when I first saw him, standing next to his friends, and I'm pretty sure one of them was that idiot, Jimin."

"You've met his friend before?" The man tilted his head as he waited for an answer.

"Every knew the name Park Jimin." Faye shrugged her shoulders. "I never spoke to him in high school, so when I saw him just recently, it was as if I just met him for the first time."

"How did you get along with Jungkook, while also trying to avoid his friends?"

"We started talking at the karaoke party, and I remember arguing with him about something so stupid. I thought he was cute, but needed a little more loosening up from his calm personality. I finally got him to hang out of me, and we went to see a movie the next night. I brought the fun into Jungkook, and actually had a really good time."

"What about when you two first got married, how was that?"

"We were really happy." Faye muttered as she looked at Jungkook. "We got along really well and we both wanted the same thing."

" We had our first child, Amina, and things were fine until Chul was born. I had to start watching both the kids because of the promotion Jungkook got. We had to move away from my parents and family, just to relocate to his job. I lost everyone I ever loved, and spent most of my days alone in the house while he was at work till late at night. He didn't help with the kids much but would criticize me when I did anything wrong."