31 | H O N E Y M O O N

When Hayze had said honeymoon, she wasn't expecting a flight to an island where the huts were right on the water

As soon as she saw the crystal blue water from the window of the plane, she squealed and turned her head to drown Hayze in kisses.

"I love the beach!"

"I know," Hayze chuckled. "And seafood."

"You remembered! Oh, Hayze thank you. I'm so excited."

"I can see that," he grinned with his nice white teeth. "You're bouncing in you're seat."

As they landed, River held Hayze's hand and pressed kisses to each of his knuckles to show how grateful she was. He just lay his head back with his eyes closed and a content smile on his face.

As soon as they landed and the seatbelt sign went off, River unbuckled herself and when Hayze was moving too slow for her; she reached down to take off his seatbelt as well.

Hayze smirked down at her as she fumbled with the seatbelt. "If i didn't know any better; i'd think you were trying to get into my pants."

She scowled at him and then finally tugged the seatbelt from around him and pulled him up by his shirt collar.

He chuckled and followed after her as she tugged at his shirt, her little feet slightly stomping on the floor of the plane.

"Wait pretty girl. I have to get the bags."

She stopped and watched as he easily brought down their carry ons and then eagerly walked down the aisle of the plane.

When she got outside and smelt the saltwater in the air, the biggest grin appeared on her face. Hayze chuckled as she skipped to the car that was driving them to their boat, her little yellow dress flowing around her.

Hayze dropped the bags into the car and got in beside River who hadn't stopped smiling the whole time. Once they got onto the boat with their bags, River had begun pointing things out even though Hayze clearly saw them.

"Look Hayze! Look at the reefs, they're so pretty," she said as the boat sped past purple looking reefs that swayed with the current.

Hayze just nodded and held her back from the edge so she wouldn't fall over into the water from excitement.

"Ohmygosh! Those villas are on the water," River said excitedly as she caught sight of where they were going to be staying.

Once the boat docked, Hayze helped River off the boat and they got into the cart that took them to the end of the boardwalk where the biggest bungalow was. The cart had barely stopped moving before River hopped off and eagerly ran towards the wooden bungalow suspended over water.

She shyly said hello to the hospitality workers who opened the doors for them and put their bags away with smiles on their faces.

The inside was themed with blue and white which contrasted against the pale wood. There were couches surrounding a see through floor where you could see the ocean beneath the house.

Outside the living room was a porch with a pool on it and a ladder leading off into the crystal blue water that shimmered with every movement. Two beach chairs were lined up along the pool along with a glass table.

Around the back was a more enclosed shaded area that led down into the water with steps. There was also a hot tub and a bathroom right next to the ocean so you could walk right into it after swimming.

River ran up the stairs and marveled at the huge bed covered in white sheets and folded towels. The windows gave a great view of the water and the sheer curtains blew lazily in the light breeze.

She looked at Hayze with tears in her eyes.

"No pretty girl. Don't cry," he panicked.

Her bottom lip trembled. "But this is so nice. I've never traveled with anyone. This is amazing." She locked her arms around his waist and squeezed him tight.

"How about we go for a swim then, huh. You want to do that?"

She grinned up at him and immediately began stripping out of her clothes. "Yes."

She quickly ran into the bathroom with her bathing suit in her hand and then came out not to long later.

"You better hurry up and get in the water or we might not even make it out of this room," Hayze said huskily as he felt his manhood twitch

She giggled and skipped past him. He gave her bum a quick smack before changing into his swim trunks and jogging down the stairs and out to the porch.

He was a little surprised to already see her floating in the water with her eyes closed.

He jumped into the water and she screamed in surprise, some of the water getting into her mouth. He chuckled and lifted her into his arms when he realized she was too short to even reach the sand on her tippy toes. He was standing perfectly fine.

"You didn't wait for me," he pouted playfully.

"The water looked so nice and the wind pushed me in," she giggled as she ran her hands through his wet hair.

"The wind, huh?"

"Yes." She squirmed out of his arms and dove under the water like a little seal. Her petite figure rippled through the water as she swam around him in circles near the sand. She was a really good swimmer.

He dove under as she went under again after coming up for air. He watched as she glided through the water, her long hair flowing around her like flames from a fire.

He resurfaced just as she did and she smiled shyly at him. "This water feels amazing."

He nodded in agreement. "It does. Its relaxing."

"Thank you so much Hayze. This is honestly the best day of my life," she said as she swam up to him and clung to his shoulders.

"You're welcome pretty girl," he said as he brushed his lips over her wet ones. "You deserve it. And I'm happy I can have you alone for a week. Just you and me on the water."

She sighed happily and they held each other in the water until the sun began setting over the ocean; turning it wonderful hues of orange, purple and pink.

They climbed up the ladder and sat on the boardwalk watching the sunset together, just reveling in the lovely silence. Enjoying their honeymoon.

 Enjoying their honeymoon