32 | U N S P O K E N

Hayze was laying beside River just watching the water when she crawled over onto him and kissed him suddenly

Hayze was laying beside River just watching the water when she crawled over onto him and kissed him suddenly. He was shocked by her sudden movement but he happily responded by kissing her until she was panting. 

《 s e x u a l  c o n t e n t 》

She whimpered cutely when he grabbed her plump bum into his hands and he started kneading it.

He slowly flipped them over and hovered over her, covering her whole body with his. "My bella rosa, so beautiful," he whispered as he kissed the crook of her neck. 

She arched up into him and threaded her fingers through his hair and her legs wound around his waist so that they were closer.

"Lascia che ti mostri cos'è l'amore per la bambina. Posso fare l'amore con te?"

(Let me show you what love is baby girl. Can I make love to you?)

She seemed to melt into the cool white sheets even though she had no idea what he had just said. 

"Si. Please," she said as she leaned up and pressed a kiss to his lips.

He chuckled and nipped at her bottom lip before ridding her of her little night dress. "So willing. You're such a good girl."

She moaned as he brushed his lips down her chest and all the way down her flat stomach. He gently licked up her wet center and she jolted in the bed.

"That's yucky," she said as she pushed his head away with her little foot. 

He chuckled quietly and crept back over her. "You don't want me to make you feel good?"

"I-I do. But you don't have to... do that."

"But you taste so good," he groaned as he slipped his fingers between her legs. She gasped and her back lifted off the bed as her head fell to the side.

"Look at me," he said gently.

She turned her head and he looked into her honey eyes that were big and innocent as he slowly eased a finger into her.

"You're so tiny," he said as he eased in a second finger and began pumping his fingers halfway. 

"Mm, Hayze," she said quietly. 

"Remember what I said about letting me hear you, River. I want to hear you."

"O-okay." Her breath hitched as he eased in a third finger and he dragged his other fingers down her plump lips.

When he felt her clench around his fingers, he pumped faster and soon she released onto his hand with a loud moan.

"There you go," he said as he stroked her hair with his clean hand to allow her to calm down. 

When she finally caught her breath, he pecked her lips and pulled down his pants to release his aching member. She looked down at him and covered her eyes before peaking through the cracks of her fingers.