A Child's soul in an Adult's body

Malon was holding two giant jugs of milk in each of her small arms, since she had to bring them to Castle town on her own. Normality her father Talon would bring the milk to Castle Town but he was nowhere to be found like always, and Ingo was way too busy on the ranch to bring them to town himself, so it was up to Malon to bring them by herself. She ran across Hyrule field as fast as she could. Malon didn't want to get locked out of Castle Town at night, since the Stalchildren would come out and attack her if she stayed in the field at night. Malon stopped and saw that it was starting to rain and that it was very cloudy, she stopped by a sign that said Castle Town. She put down both of the jugs of milk only to see Link. 'Fairy boy?' she thought as she hid behind the sign only to also see and black stallion With red eyes and full of armor, and there was a Gerudo man sitting on the stallion talking to Link. Malon could feel something evil about him and she didn't like it not one bit. The Gerudo man started to laugh at Link for drawing his sword at him and getting ready to fight. The Gerudo man pulled back his arm and cast a ball of darkness at Link. The ball of darkness that struck Link in the chest and crackled through him like lightning and knocked him off his feet making him scream in pain. Malon covered her eyes in horror, hoping that Link would be okay, but she couldn't get to him until the Gerudo man left. She peek her eyes open again to see the Gerudo man riding his black stallion pasted her. Malon picked up her jugs of milk, and ran over to Link who was sitting up and rubbing his head. "Fairy boy!" she yelled. Malon dropped to her knees next to Link and she put the two milk jugs down again. "Are you okay? And who was that mean Gerudo man why did he attack you just now?" she asked looking very worried for him.

Link shook his head then looked over at Malon. "I'm fine, and the Gerudo man his name was Ganondorf he was after the princess Zelda but I had to try to stop him but..." Link looked down at his knees and then punched the ground with his fist. "I was too weak to stop him!" Link had a tear run down his cheek as he closed her eyes tight.

Malon put her hand on Link's shoulder and gave him a sad look. "It's okay fairy boy. I think you did a good job to a big Meany like him." She said trying to make Link feel better and maybe to get a smile out of him.

"I guess your right...Wait! Zelda threw something in the bank of the river." Link got up and walked over to the moat to look for whatever it was; Link didn't get a good look at it. Both Link and Malon ran up and the down the side of the river bank but shouldn't find it.

"It's over here!" Navi yelled and bouncing up and down in excitement, Both Link and Malon ran over to her and looked down in the moat. "See there it is, hmm I wonder what it is." Navi asked Link.

"I'll get it wait here" Link was getting ready to jump in until Malon grabbed him by his arm and shook her head. "No your hurt you shouldn't get it yet!" She cried. But Link didn't listen; he freed his arm and jumped into the moat head first to get it. Malon watched Link closely to make sure he's okay. "I wonder how his hat can stay on in the water like that or even if it's very windy." she said to Navi with a smile. Link came back up holding the Ocarina of Time in his hand.

"I saw Zelda in a dream she played a song for me then I played it too. She told me to go to the Temple of Time and play this song there." Link explained.

Malon's eyes went wide once Link said Zelda's name. "Awe you and Zelda became closer after you meet her." She smiled. Malon knew Link meet the princess when she was looking for dad that day, and gave Link a Cucco egg to help him wake up her dad at the castle.

Link blushed from that since he did have a crush on Zelda after all. He got up and put the Ocarina of Time away in his bag so he wouldn't lose it. "I'm going to the Temple of Time now." Link told Malon and Navi. "Malon do you want me to walk you back to the ranch?" he asked.