Within the dark Well

The next morning Link and Malon woke up and went down stairs to eat breakfast with Bazaar; they sat at the round wooden table eating seed bread with honey. Link gestured across the table to another plate and the jar of honey. Malon took a drink from her clay cup and wiped her milk mustache away with the back of her hand even since she became a teenager the milk mustache thing really embarrassed her in front of Link and it made he cheeks turn red.

"What's wrong with you?" Bazaar asked while drinking some black tea and eating some eggs, Malon started to eat again and said. "It's nothing I'm fine." She said while eating.

No matter what age Link was his feelings for Malon never left him, he did love her still and he thought it was so cute that she got embarrassed in front of him. Link did miss being a kid again but he liked being 17 because of other things he could do to Malon, like sex and kissing etc. but as a child he didn't get those feelings that he once had like that.

After they ate and washed up Both Link and Malon went off to Kakariko Village to get the power they needed within the Well, they both were not sure what was in it but Link knew very well that the boss that ran into the Shadow Temple was in that well once again right now. So they had to be very careful. Link and Malon ran out of Castle Town and started to run all the way to Kakariko Village, but they had to hurry since once it became night the Stalchildren would come out and try to kill them.

There little legs were small for them to run faster so more likely they would make it there by night fall that just sucked ass.

"Link do you have any ideas how to take the water out of the well?" Malon asked while running with him. And she started to hate having to wear a long dress again, since she got so use to her mini skirt that gave her more room for her legs.

"No I'm not sure but once we get there we can ask around to see if anyone knows but I think I might ask the music man that lives in the Windmill, since Sheik told him to go there and talk to him to get the song of storms. It was night as they made it to the village but that was okay since they didn't want people to think that they were up to know good or something.

They both ran over by the Well and saw that it was full of water just like last time. "I'm going to talk to the music man wait here." Link said as he was going to run up to the Windmill but Malon grabbed him by his arm to stop him. "Wait what about Reina?" She asked. Link turned and hugged her tight, "We are back in our time again, and Reina was never summoned yet." Link said while running up to the Windmill.

Malon sat on the ground and waited for Link, she was so sacred that Link was going to make her stay and that was one thing she didn't want; she loved Link so much and she didn't want him to leave her, not after what they have been through together. The thought of that made her cry, even thought she was a kid again her love was still there for Link.

Link was talking to the music man about the well and he told him there is a way to drain the water out by using this Windmill but he was not sure how to do it.

"Are you sure you don't know?" Link asked.

"Yes I'm sure son, but why would you do that for anyways?" Guru-guru asked while playing his music.

Then it hit Link he remembered what Guru-guru said before. 'What? You've got an ocarina! What the heck! That reminds me of that time, seven years ago! Back then a mean kid came here and played a strange song. It messed up this windmill!' Link took out his ocarina and started to play the song of storms. And as he thought it started to rain inside and the Windmill was going faster and faster.

Malon turned to see all the water draining out of the well but as the water left there was this very bad smell coming from it.

Link smiled and put his ocarina away and started to leave when he heard Guru-guru say. "Go around, go around, go around...what? It's going way too fast!"" He shouted at Link.