Link loves Navi always...

Link ran up the long red carped staircase as fast as he could to get to Zelda and Ganon, he knew this was it the battle of life and death and now there was no turning back no matter what. Link trip over his own two feet and fell to his knees on the stair breathing heavy. "I must fight through the burn!" He said out as he tried to stand but fell back down to his knees. Navi looked at him so worried and with fear in her eyes for him.

"Link you must rest for a bit your burning your body out and if you keep doing...well your gonna get yourself killed." She floated down next to his head. "I know you must save the princess but doing this will kill you..."

"Navi..." Link closed his eyes and thought about Malon and how he just left her in the Temple of Time alone like that, hell he knocked her out so she wouldn't follow him here. He loved her so much that he couldn't bear to see her get hurt in anyway. "I must beat him no matter what, I need to save everyone, everyone in all of Hyrule is counting on me to save them and bring light back to the land. Plus I want Malon to live a good life as well as our baby that's in her belly."

Navi looked at him knowing he was right but burning your very body out wont help anyone win no matter how strong you maybe. "Link...lets just rest for a bit then we can go fight okay...and remember I'm with you until the end...of this battle." She sighed knowing she couldn't get him worried about that then his mind wouldn't be on the battle. "I'm with you until the end always."

"Navi no matter what I'll always love you...you mean the world to me...you been with me from the starting and my feelings for you will never change." Link lend over to her and closed his eyes.

Navi's glow started to turn pink from her blushing. 'He's going to kiss me! Oh my goddess this is it!' She lend in back and turned off her glow then kissed his big lips with both of her small hands on both sides of his chin. "I love you always...my hero..." She closed her eyes just lost in her own very dream. She was dreaming to was big as him kissing him the way she really wanted too...

Link pulled back and smiled at her. "Better?" He smirked and went back to kiss her again.

"Oh Link if I was the same size as you right now I would be having sex with you..." She blushed at her own words.

Link's eyes widen as he looked at her. "Re...really? Wow Navi I never thought of me that way..." He looked down at his boots, since he was too shy to look her in the eye right now.

Navi on the other hand was on cloud nine in her own little world right now as her glow went to a bring shade of pink. "La-la oh-oh La-la!"

Link looked up at her and shook his head. 'She's not even here right now and she told me to keep my head in the game...look at her!' He took off Reina's blade off his back and had a good look at it. Link loved how it shimmered purple with a hint of blue in it, he knew how poisonous it was as well, but he just couldn't help it, he loved this sword then he wondered if it would poison Ganon if he used it on him?

"I wanna love you, but I better not touch! I wanna hold you, but my senses tell me to stop! I wanna kiss you, but I want it too much I wanna taste you, but your lips are venomous poison! You're poison running through my veins! You're poison, I don't wanna break these chains." Navi sang out to herself still on cloud nine.

Link was godsmacked from Navi singing at a time like this. "Really? Your singing now?" He put Reina's blade back on his back and looked at Navi.

Navi finally stopped singing and looked at Link. "What?"

Link shook his head and rolled his eyes. "You where singing like crazy and your head wasn't in the game."

Navi blushed once more. "Sorry...I'm sorry but can we rest I want to hang out with you for a bit before the big fight..."

Link smiled and nodded his head to a yes. "Yeah lets for a bit...it would be nice."

Mean while~~~~~

Malon started to slowly wake from the long painful sleep she had. "Ouch! Link you fucking ass hole!" She rubbed her head and looked around. "Link? Navi?" She rubbed the back of her head from the post Link had hit her. "He...left me...he left me to help her...Zelda the princess. I knew he loved her more then me..." Malon started to cry holding her knees to her chest feeling her heart breaking. "Oh I forgot about you little one" She rubbed her swollen belly. "My little one, daddy is fighting for us...all of us, but what can I do I'm weak..." Malon started to sob on her knees.

Malon didn't move from where she was sitting, she didn't want too. All she wanted to do was stay in her own little world where her, Link and their baby would live on the ranch living a happy life all of them raising horses and etc. "Would he move to the ranch with me?" She wondered to herself. " I hope so..."

Back to Link~~~~~

Link stood up then started to walk up the long red staircase taking his time since he didn't want to burn up his energy just going up the stairs. "Navi are you ready for this?" He asked looking to his side as he opened the first door, he could hear the music more clearly now. He looked up to the ceiling, he knew very well that Ganon and Zelda where just above him on the next floor.

"Yeah I'm ready partner!" Navi nodded as they both the next door and walked up the next staircase. "Together until the end..."

"Always..." Link smiled at his best friend ever, his friend, his sister, his mother, his partner forever until the end of time. "Lets go save the princess Navi just the two of us." He smiled as he opened the final door to where Ganon and Zelda where...

( Okay yes I know this was very very short but I'm having such bad writers block with this right now plus I'm trying to be a book writer me and my editor have been working very hard on our book. And I'm so into Xena now so I been on Facebook role-playing a lot so I get side tracked so easy plus on top of things I have bad mental heath crap wrong with me so I have to stay from any type of drama and it doesn't help when I have some ass holes leaving me rude comments! okay yes my grammar is shit for this story that's why I been re writing all the chapters when I'm not busy okay I get and yes I'm not the best at writing sexual things But come on I'm trying my best here okay! I read all of the 50 shades books so maybe that can help me writing better sexual parts but other then that this story isn't a porn okay its just the game with other stuff added that's it! Well anyways I'll try my best to up date as fast as I can But I'm having a very bad block right now so maybe if you want maybe you all could give me idea's for this story to finish it off so inbox me your idea's and I'll see what to do okay love you all and thank you so much for staying by me this long and having faith in me it makes me very happy 3 )