Malon's worse nightmare

Both Link and Malon were sleeping together at the Inn in the village. Malon woke in the middle of the night feeling pains in her stomach like very painful pains, she got up and got dressed and went down to the doctors to get checked out hoping he would be awake.

She knocked on his house door but not too loud to wake anyone up. "Hey doctor! I need to talk to you please wake up!"

The doctor opened the door half asleep and rubbing his eyes. "Yeah, what's wrong Malon?" He asked.

"I got hurt and I want to make sure I'm okay and to make sure the baby is okay too." She said.

The doctor nodded his head and took into this house and laid her on the bed, "Okay let me feel your stomach." He pressed hard on her stomach and moved his hand to the sides of her body.

"Well?" She asked.

"Hmm? Well it seems like you got hurt a bit but your baby is fine, so don't worry." He said while rubbing his eyes.

Malon smiled and left the doctor's house in a happy mood. (Sorry but it's about to get very sad) Malon was on her way back to the Inn to where Link was.

"Hey! Your Malon right," A mad asks from coming from an ally. "The girl with the hero of time right,"

Malon smiled and nodded her head. "Why yes I am how may I help you?" She smiled.

The man looked around than looked back at her. "Yes I do need help I think there is a monster in that ally over there, I need your help." He begged.

The man was so white and he had no hair, and was so skinny wearing no shirt. "Sure I will help you." Malon smiled and went into the back ally with him.

"There's nothing here..."

Then, it happened.

An arm encircled her neck, choking her. She grabbed at it, her short nails useless. Another arm grabbed her around the wait, squeezing until she thought she'd vomit.

Malon couldn't think, couldn't speak. "What are you doing!"

The arms lifted her into the air, the owner laughing as Malon frantically kicked out for any part of him she could reach. Grunting as she kicked him somewhere it really hurt, the man threw her over his shoulder, walking calmly over to the alley behind one of the shops.

'No,' Malon thought frantically, '!'

It was like he could hear her very thought. Grinning, he threw her into a corner against the wall, grinning at her. She could see he was tall, skinny. He had no hair, and eyes...blue eyes. But aside from his eyes and grin, she couldn't see anything else. It was as though her mind had shut down, numbing her frantic thoughts to a buzz that sickened her.

'Scream,' she told herself, clenching her hands. 'Someone comes when you scream. They always do...'

He seemed to have read her thoughts, he moved so quickly, crouching down before her huddled form. He gripped her face, his nails digging into her cheeks as he whispered hoarsely in her ear, his tone filled with something that froze Malon inside and out.

It was desire.

"Try and calm yourself down," he whispered, his hand loosening its grip as he proceeded to cup her cheek in his hands. His breath quickened as she closed her eyes, tears pricking her lashes. She didn't want to see those eyes, those horrifyingly loving eyes.

"Good...you're good. Best pre-fuck I've ever had. You listen."

Those words scared her, terrified her. "Please," she begged, her voice shaking as his eyes turned to ice again. "Please don't-please, please-"