To Lake Hylian

Link ran down the steps to find Malon lying on the ice all bloody as Reina stood over her with her sword to Malon's neck. Link took out his sword and shield and jumped from the steps and slipped on his ass but got right back up.

"It's you again!" Link said to Reina.

"Oh me oh my, the hero has come to save his woman once again. This time I was so close in killing her and taking her pretty little head. But I guess I have to wait yet again!" Reina was starting to get very annoyed with Link always coming and ruining her fun. She jumped up and ran out of Zora's Domain.

Link tried to run over to Malon without falling over. "Malon!" He yelled and he grabbed her and held her in his arms. Malon was still awake but she had a lot of blood covering her face and some was coming from her mouth. You could tell she was in pain and couldn't talk.

'Link my hero....' Malon said in her mind as she tried smile.

Link took out the pink fairy and let it heal Malon again. Lucky she bought one again, he guessed they would have to always buy one for now on.

After Malon was healed she sat up and looked at Link with sadness in her eyes. "Link? I...I couldn't stop her she was too strong for me...she is immortal." She said with tears running down her cheeks.

Link hugged Malon tight in his arms and let her cry on his chest. "It's okay. Really...From now on I won't ever leave you alone, never" He said holding her tighter.

After 20 minutes of crying Malon grabbed her twin blades and followed Link to King Zora so they could unfreeze him. Link took out the hot blue fire and melted King Zorz to wake him up.

"Oh-I've come back to life! Was it you who saved me? Don't be nervous!" King Zora said while looking at both Link and Malon. "It looks like you both have hard time breathing underwater. As an expression of my gratitude, I grant you both this tunic and tiara. With these you won't choke underwater."

Link got the blue tunic and Malon got a sliver tiara with a sapphire in the middle of it just like her fire one. Link changed into his blue tunic and Malon put on her sliver tiara on her forehead.

"Hmm I wonder..." Link took out his ocarina and started to play the song Sheik played for him. He could hear a voice in his head asking him if he would want to go to Lake Hylian? Link grabbed Malon and said yes in his mind and before they could even think they both got turned into blue glitter and started to flying away.

Both Link and Malon landed on the water temple sign that was on the ground. "What just happened there?" Malon asked while looking at Link. "I don't know?" Link was still shocked from what just happened.

"It seems like Sheik teaches you to teleport. That's pretty cool." Navi said.

Link's eyes went even wider when he saw all of Lake Hylian dried up. All the water was gone, there was just a little bit of water just below him. "What the hell happened?" He shouted.

"Oh no all our water is gone..." Malon said while looking down at the little water that was left.

"Maybe the professor might know something." Navi said.

Both Malon and Link walked all the way to the Lake Laboratory to see the professor. Link knocked on the door than walked in to see if he was home.

"Hello how may I help you?" The professor asked while eyeballing Malon up and down. "Oh it's you Link, it's been seven year since I last saw you. And you has have grown into a man now how wonderful." He smiled.

"What happened to the lake?" Link asked.

"Oh ever since the new king came around, well the lake has dried up...it's been so hard for me to do my work now. I just hope it fills back up soon or I will have to move." he said with sadness in his voice.