Haunted Wasteland

Both Link and Malon just left the Gerudo Fortress to get to the last temple of the land with the last sage. But it wasn't as easy as they thought it would be since the sandstorm was very strong and never stops that Navi thought was odd. But the hero's didn't know that the sandstorm was not normal it was a curse that was put up seven years ago to stop the hero of time to ever making it to the last temple to free the last sage, Ganondorf wasn't a fool with this plan he knew full well that the hero would have to come to the temple sooner or later.

"Damn this sandstorm!" Link shouted as he had his face covered with a cloak same with Malon, but before they left the fortress the girls told them to use the cloaks to shield them from breathing in the sand or getting it in their eyes and to take lots of water as well, and last to follow the red flags so they wouldn't get lost.

"Can we rest soon?" Malon asked but Link shook his head since he didn't want to sit in a sandstorm until he could find some shelter. She rubbed her belly again feeling something move a bit, but not a lot but it still bugged and hurt her a bit and sometimes made her feel like passing out.

Link took Malon's hand and walked farther until he saw something, they walked closer to it to see a man sitting on a floating carpet over quicksand. "Oi!" Link called out and waved back to him with a grin on his face.

Link put on his hover boots and piggy backed Maoln over to the man. "hello, um why are you on a floating carpet?" he asked but the man smiled and nodded his head. Both Link and Malon looked at each other then looked back at him.

"Kon'nichiwa anata wa watashi no bombchus o kai ni kita no?" The man said to them with a very happy smile with his messy long hair in his face.

Link looked at Navi with his brow raised. "Um what did he say?" He asked her wondering if she may know.

"he said 'Hello have you come to buy my bombchus?' he's talking in Japanese." Navi said.

Link raised his brow, "No we are not can you ask him what way is the temple?" He asked Navi thinking she might know some Japanese as well.

"sighs fine" She flys closer to the man, "Tera wa, wareware wa sore o sagashite iruto wareware wa kono sunaarashi de ushinawa sukoshi aru tokoro no eto anata wa shitte imasu ka." She asked the man wondering if he knew.

"Tera ā? Sore ga doko ni aru ka wa i, watashi wa shitte iru, tada, kita o tsudzukeru dake akahata ni shitagau to, karera wa anata ni chīsana ishi no hinansho ni narimasuga, anata wa gaido nashi de chichi ni iku koto ga dekiru hōhō o theres." he said waving his hand at Navi not really wanting them on his carpet if they where not going to buy anything off him.

Navi turned to Link and Malon and said, "well he said just go north follow the red flags until you find a small stone shelter but we cant go father without a guide whatever that means."

Link gave Malon a piggy back again as they got off the carpet and away from the man, "Hmm maybe there's a guide waiting for us there? well let's go and find him." he said as he started to follow the flags again with Malon still on his back resting a bit and breathing heavy, he knew they would have to rest soon for a drink of water so they wouldn't pass out.

They been walking for about an hour before they found the small stone shelter, Link told Malon to hold on tight as he went down the latter into the shelter. He laid Malon down at the back wall where a small chest was but nothing useful in it.

"Here drink some water." He passes Malon a bottle of water for her to drink, even he had some water too. "You okay?" Link asked feeling very worried for her.

She nodded her head and lends on Link's shoulder to rest. "Its starting to get dark out lets rest here for the night." She said feeling very tired from the four hour walk through the sand plus the damn sandstorm and how hot it was. L