Reina the Demon Assassin

After the Fire Temple both Link and Malon went by the river to bury Volvagia, Even thought he ate Darunia, but it was not his fault it was Ganondorf who turned him like that. Link put flowers on Volvagia's grave. Malon left Link alone for a bit to go and pet Epona's face. Navi even stayed back with Malon to give Link some time. After Link was done he walked over to both Navi and Malon.

"Let's go back to the room." Link said while walking up the stairs to the village.

Malon and Navi followed Link back to the room. Link didn't really talk much since they came back from the Fire Temple; he just kept to himself not saying a word to anyone.

"Um Link I'm going to get some food at that ladies house again, do you wish to come?" Malon asked, but Link just rolled over on the bed with his face in the pillow. He took off his hat, boots and gloves, but that was it. Malon let out a small sigh and walked down to the carpenter's wife house.

"Oh hello dear, how have you been?" The carpenter's wife asked as she was adding some spices to the meat she was cooking.

"I'm good, hmm? Where is the sleeping guy?" Malon looked around to find her father, but he was now gone not sleeping on the bed where he was the last time she visit. She wondered if he was okay and I hoping he wasn't mad at her for taking off the way she did.

"Oh he went back to the ranch. You must be hungry." The carpenter's wife said while passing Malon a plate of roasted cucco, white steamed rice and mixed vegetables.

Malon smiled and started to eat in silence. She was lost in thought just wondering about her home and her father. She couldn't take it anymore she had to go see her father and tell him everything; he had the right to know. She cut into the meat and took a bite.

"Where is your friend dear?" The carpenter's wife asked while getting Malon a cup of milk. "Is he okay?" She asks placing the cup of milk next to her plate of food.

"Yeah, he is just tired from killing that dragon...um" Malon shut her mouth fast and took a drink of her milk and swallowed her food along with her milk.

"Oh really! So he is the hero of time?" She asked. "Finally we are saved. And we thank him for killing that evil dragon." She smiled as she went back to cooking more food for the other villagers.

Malon frowned and got up from the table after she was done eating and was getting ready to leave. "Thanks for the meal" she said as she left the house, Malon had to go back home to see her father, she knew she was missing for seven years. He had the right to know about her. He was a sweet man and he didn't not have to be treated this way, Malon left Kakariko village and walked over to Epona, she knew Link would be mad at her for running off like this, but she would not be gone for long. So Malon got on Epona's back and road all the way to Lon Lon Ranch.

Meanwhile Link was sleeping like a baby having his damn nightmares again, but this time it was different then before it was like someone was telling him something.

'Link! Link! You must hurry Malon is in danger! Someone is on their way to kill her as we speak, but it's not who you think it is. She is far from you, please hurry before it's too late.'

Link's eyes snapped open and he sat up quickly and looked around. "Where's Malon?" He asked Navi as he looked around the room with panic.

"She went to get some food she told you that!" Navi said while rolling her eyes. "Man you worry too much; I think your letting your dreams get to your head."

Link put on his boots and grabbed his sword and shield and ran out the door. Navi followed since it was her job to look after Link, but she was starting to fall in love with him which was a bad thing for her. Since she wasn't allowed to fall in love with their human.