Stalkid and the mask part 1

Putting up decorations...practicing the songs and dances everyone is busy with the preparations. It's the time when the Deku tree's reddened fruit splits open. The kokiri's forest's annual festival that everyone really looks forward to is drawing near. Even though the Deku tree is dead the day was still a day to keep doing every year.

"Okay...Let's decide the roles for the play. The fairy princess is...unanimously decide to be Saria!" One of the Kokiri's said.

"No contest!"

"Yaayy!"

Link sighed as he watched from a far. He hated this time of year every year he was always left out.

"Heh, only natural that she'd get picked. What're you gonna do, Link?" Mido asked with a big smirk on his face.

Link rolled his eyes and sighed again. "Eh, I'm really lousy with plays and stuff. A role without lines would be nice. How 'bout you Mido?"

Mido smirked bigger. "The lead role of the fairy princes, of course!" He started to day dream. 'I'll beat the bad guys and save Saria!' He smiled and started to day dream more "Oh Mido! You are so much cooler than Link!" Then he thought of Link running away crying like a baby. "Something like that..." He muttered.

The kokiri boy called out. "All right...next is the prince."

Mimi yelled out. "Yeah, I think Link would be good for that!"

"WHAT!" Mido shouted as Link gasp out in shock.

Saira smiled and nodded. "Yeah, Link would be perfect!" As the others in the background was saying 'me too!'

Link was still in shock and didn't know what to say. "Wait a sec-"

"HOLD ON!" Mido shouted loudly. "Why is this clown the prince, when he's only a half-person without a fairy again?!"

Link narrowed his eyes as Mido grabbed him by the tunic. "Moron..." Link whispered then started to get mad. "Hey, that has nuthin' to do with being in a play!" He shouted at Mido.

"I'm much more suited to the prince than you!" Mido shouted back at Link.

Mimi raised her hands up in the air. "Okay, we'll have an audition! Both of you swing your sticks GO!"

Both Link and Mido where beating the hell out of each other with sticks to see who would get the part. Than Link smacked him hard in the head with the stick that made Mido drop his.

"Link! It's unanimous!"

"You jerks!" Mido yelled at everyone.

Link smiled brightly at winning the role.

"Okay! All cast members make your mask for the play!"

"We don't have much time! Hurry up!"

Link sat down with his dagger craving a mask for the play. "What a spectacular mess this has become. What am I gonna do...?" He sighed.

"WHY AM I THE BAD GY?! THIS MAKES ME SICK!" Mido shouts at everyone.

While the twins whispered. "Mido-aniki is suited for the role thought."

"Yeah."

Saria made her way over to Link and smiled at him. "How's it coming, Link?"

Link looked up and frowned. "I've decided that I'll try my best...but for the time being..."

"Aah! Don't do it that way! You'll hurt yourself!" Saria helped Link make his mask.

Mido narrowed his eyes at the two friends. 'Grr! Damn that Link!'