Stalkid and the mask part 2

"You've captured a fairy child?" A Dark evil tree asks him. "Well done, stalkid! Now I can get even with the Deku Tree a bit even though he's dead."

The stalkid starts flipping around and around the branch of the tree.

"For as long as I can remember...he has ruled this forest by himself. IT MAKES ME SO ANGRY!" He shouted. "I'll show him the difference between our powers!"

The stalkid stopped flipping around and asked the dark tree. "Boss. The Kokiri always stay as children and never grow up right, right? So, when you said 'when he gets big'...what did you mean?"

The dark tree raise a branch to his mouth. "Well, the thing is...that kid isn't a kokiri he came from the outside."

Stalkid gasp out. "Outside?"

"He broke our laws and is letting him live in this forest! I won't forgive hom for that!" He hissed. " I can see the future...that kid will become an adult."

Stalkid looked at him confused. "Adult? Adult?"

"He will become a hero...and come and KILL US!"

Stalkid fell to the ground and started to cry. "Waahh! Adults! I hate them!"

"That's right. And now is the time to kill him." The dark tree points at him. "Kill him... before anyone even notices."

Link kept running through the forest. "Saria! Saria! Saria!" He called out as he ran farther into the woods.

Saria was in a cell holding her knees to her chest. 'Link...'

Link sat down next to a tree and sighed. "What am I gonna do if Saria loses her face?" He looked down. 'If I were to lose Saria again I'd be truly be alone...oh yeah I still have Malon, but only if she wants to see me again since I haven't seen her in so long...I really miss her and all the things we did when we were grownups...No I can't think of her right now!' Link looked at his mask and threw it to the ground "Damn it!" then out of nowhere a small bead just missed his face and hit the tree next to him. "STALKID!" Link went to grab his sword but forgot he doesn't have one anymore. "Where did you take Saria?!" He jumped out of the way from another attack.

"Adults...I hate them! I'll kill him!" He shouted at Link.

'Adult? How did he know that I will grow up one day?' Link kept dodging the attack but tripped over a rock and fell back. The stalkid held the pee shooter right at Link's face very closely. "Why, stalkid? I thought we has become good friends! Why?!"

The stalkid stopped. "U...u..ua.. Uugh!" Then he jumped up into the air and ran off.

Link sat up and frowned. "Stalkid..."

The stalkid sat in a tree holding his head. 'Why does seeing his face feel so nostalgic..?!' The stalkid started seeing a flash back of a young boy getting lost in the woods and couldn't find his way out. 'What is this scene floating around in my head?!...Don't know...I don't know...I DON"T KNOW!"

Saria was just lost in thought with her fairy. Then she saw the cell door open.

"You run." The stalkid said to her.

"W-why?" She asked him confused.

"Go home together with him." He pointed.

Saria smiled at him. "Stalkid, you're really our friend after all, aren't you?" She got out of the cell and looked around. "But, your boss is around here somewhere, right? Won't you get in trouble if I'm seen?"

"No. now hurry and go, and don't come back here again." He told her.

Saria starts to walk then looks back at him then started to run.