Ganon's Tower & The barriers

"Malon I love only you how many times do I have to show and tell you that!" Link shouted as she screamed right back at him.

"NO! LINK YOU ALWAYS LOVED HER SO DON'T YOU FUCKING LIE TO ME!" She stomps her feet. "Yo...you held her to you, so close like you where going to kiss her! and you said you missed her!"

Link walked over and grabs her by her wrist hard. "Malon listen to yourself! Can't you see that Zelda just got taken by Ganon! and all you care about right now your pity jealously! Just shut the hell up!" He shouts in her face. "I love you more then anything! Why do you think I let you come along with me and have sex with me! I told you I want to marry you and move with you but right now I have to save Zelda and this kingdom!" He lets her go and watches her.

Malon looks at Link still having tears running down her face. "Link I love you too...and Lets go save her then we can talk about this later okay." She walks over to him and turns to the door. "Lets go save the princess and-" Link smacked Malon at the back of the head with the hilt of his sword knocking her out cold.

"Link! what did you do? I know she was being a bitch but you didn't have to do that?!" Navi shouted at him.

Link picked malon up in his arms and carried her over to the room where he got the master sword. "That demon cunt cant come into this room no matter what because its holy, I know full well it will kill if she step foot in here so Malon will be safe...I wont lose her like I did in my dreams..." He laid her down on the ground and kissed her lips. "I love her too much to lose her and my baby on the way..." He stood up and walked out of the Temple of Time with Navi by his side.

Link ran through the castle town pretty fast as he used his song song again to freeze all the redeads again. He made it to Ganons town and looked up at the with his face so shacked since this was the first time he ever came to see it. He saw that everything was gone, the flowers, trees, paths, guards everything the only thing that was still was the old archway, but it was mostly broken. "Navi..." He whispered.

"I know Link, I know..." She said to him as both him and her walked to the end of the path where in drops down into the lava.

Link... can hear me? It's Rauru, the sage. We six will gather our power to create a bridge to the castle where Ganondrof dwells. The castle's keep. Which is known as Ganon's tower, is protected by six evil barriers. Bring down the six barriers and save princess Zelda!

It started to rain glitter down in front of Link to form and rainbow bridge for him to run across to the other side. Link tapped one foot on it and looked down to see if was safe.

"Here we go..." He said looking at Navi, "It feels weird not having Malon by my side but its for the best right?" Navi nodded her head as they crossed over to go inside.

Link marched straight through the ascending stairs but running past the two Beamos and entered the main hall. Link saw that there are six separate mini-dungeons. " I guess I have to do something in each of these rooms to disable the large barrier..." Link says walking over to it but to enter the tower had the skull face of a monster with its mouth open. "I can do this..." He whispers.

"Link lets do this forest one first." Navi said flying over to the door to wait for him. Link nodded his head and walked over to it and opened the door.

Link jumped back from getting hit, he swung his sword at he wolfos making sure to block each of its attack and making sure to hit at the right time. Once the wolfo fell dead to the ground Link looked around the room to see many torches in the room. Link used Din's fire lighting them all at once. The locked door was now unlocked from the spell in the room, Link ran through the door but stopped since he almost fell over.