The Bonding of love

Malon tried to shake the chain off her leg but couldn't, and her swords where not even close to grab from where she was. "Damnit! Where is Link I need him...." She walked over to the bed where Luna chained her too and started to cry her eyes out.

Meanwhile Link was doing pretty well on his own making his way through the Gerudo Fortress setting free all the carpenter's there was only one to go. "Damnit this place is so big like hell! How I am going to find Malon?" He said as he walked down the dim hallways of the fortress.

"Hm maybe she is with the one who's the boss around here." Navi said flying around Links head.

Link made his way through most of the fortress and started to fight the last gerudo guard and took the key from her and ran over to the cell to unlock it.

"I was afraid you were going you forget about me! Now I'm free! Thanks! I'm Shiro the carpenter." He said loking at Link up and down, "For rescuing me. I'll tell you something interesting about the desert that I overheard the gerudos talking about. They said, in oreder to cross the Haunted Wasteland, you'll need the eye of truth. The colossus is on the far side of the wasteland..." He smiled and waved his arms up and down. "OK, now I'm going back to my tent near Gerudo Valley. So, drop by sometime. You may find something helpful there, byeee" and with that he skipped off leaving Link alone.

Link raised his brow at the guy skipping like a girl and shook his head. "I'm not even going to ask about the skipping thing. Okay I freed them all but still no Malon." Link sighed and rubbing his eyes. "and my leg is still killing me from that fall that you told me to jimp." He glared over at Navi.

Link turned to see a lovely gerudo girl that was wearing green and covering her face with her hand by her mouth.

"I've seen your fine work. To get past the guards here, you must have good thieving skills." Luna breathed out, "I used to think that all men besides the great Ganondorf, were useless...but now that I've seen you. I don't think so anymore!" She walks closer to Link as he walked out of the cell.

"The exalted Nabooru, our leader, put me in charge of the fortress. Nabooru is the second-in-command to the great Ganondorf, king of the gerudo thieves." Luna turns away then looks back at him wondering why Link hast said anything yet. "Her headquarters are in the Spirit Temple, which is at the end of the desert. Say, you must want to become one of us, eh?"

Link didn't really want too but in order to save Malon and get to the last temple he had too. "Yes..." He finally said.

Luna thought about it for a moment then smiled, "All right, then! You're in from now on! Take this. With it, you will have free access to all areas of the fortress." She gives Link the gerudo's membership card. "you use this until you get a tattoo of our sign that we will do later for you okay."

Link walked over to Luna and narrowed his eyes, "Where's Malon? I know you have her now give her back to me right now!" He shouted.

Luna hissed at him and turned away from Link with her arms crossed. "So she's your girl I'm guessing....fine you can have her back but first have you two done the bond of love yet?" She asked looking over her shoulder at him.

"Bond of love? What is that?" Link asked.

"Its where your both in a room and make love in front of us all of us to make the bonding real." Luna explained.

"Make love? You mean sex right and why in front of everyone?" Link asked with his face turning bright red.

"Yes sex man your slow." She shakes her head and walks off asking Link to follow her.

Luna brought Link to the room where Malon was being locked up in.

"Link!" Malon got up off the bed and smiled at him. "I was worried that you forgot me..."

Link walked over to Malon and kissed her lips while holding her tight in his arms stroking her long red hair. "No I would never forget you. I love you"

Malon could feel her eyes water from Links sweet words to her. "I love you too Link."

Luna rolled her eyes and sighed. "Lets get this bonding started okay. Now you both follow me." Luna left the room lending them to the bonding room.

Both Link and Malon held hands tight as they walked into the bonding room. The room was big with a queen size bed in the middle of the room and white silk sheets with many pillows all around the room all around the bed with all the girls sitting on them. And the lights where dim as well and the room was warm and smelled like lemons as well.

Both Link and Malon got undress and got onto the bed with her kissing his lip as she got on top of him. With another possessive kiss and tongues battling as was their wont, he thrust up, perfect aim. Both let out breathy moans, her head tilted back. Normally he would wait for confirmation she was ready, but time was of the essence and it was supposed to be rough. And fucking fantastic! Don't forget the passion; they had a truck load of it. Probably some to spare

"Ah! Malon!" He began his relentless assault into her, most definitely adding to what was already a highly marked backside. She moaned and dug her manicured fingernails into his back, marking him the best she could in this situation. Just a portion of her payback that he would take willingly.

"Harder, faster." Not one to deny her anything, contrary to what most think of their relationship, Link flipped her over onto her back so he was on top of her. He picked up the pace and buried his face in her neck, grunting in his efforts. Denying her had never been an option, not for anything. She had him so tightly wrapped around her finger it should have been painful. Surprisingly, he welcomed it, reveled in it. He hadn't even thought about it until he began planning to ask her to marry him.

"Ah, ah, ah..." That was the cue that Malon was near, thankfully. He didn't think that he would last much longer, legs suddenly feeling close to jelly and that familiar feeling of heat coiling and wanting release. "Love you." He thought he might not have been loud enough with his face buried in her neck, but a quick tug on his hair let him know she had heard him. Overcoming a severe fear of saying those three little words had been the hardest part of their relationship. But she was patient and knew with certainty she had explained, that he would be able to say it. Now he would say it without hesitation, unless at some stuffy social event with people that didn't care much for him and wanted to protect her.

"Yes!" He could feel her tighten around him as her orgasm rushed over her, making her dig deeper into his back and pull his hair more fiercely. He gave one, two, three more deep thrusts before biting down on her shoulder as his orgasm ripped through him. "Fuck!" That was probably going to leave a mark, but he didn't care.

He pressed her against the bed, trying not to collapse on her hard in a sweaty heap. Rough, passionate and fuckingly, brilliantly fantastic as usual. Their collective panting was echoing in the big room, making him look around at all the other girls watching them.

Luna grinned at the sight she have seen same with the other girls in the room, "Well that was the best bonding ever with a man and a woman since mostly here us girls bond with each other."

Link looked over at Luna breathing heavy still same as Malon under him. "Now can you all go now!" Link shouted at them all as the ran out of the room along with Luna and closed the door behind her.

"Link I love you so much...you're my everything." Malon whispered into his ear kissing his lips.

Link smiled and laid down next to her holding her into his arms cuddling with her. "I love you too Malon more then anything in this world." The both fell into a deep sleep knowing the next day they would be going to the next temple.

( There the next chapter is up and im so sorry for it being so late my lapto broke and is still broken so god knows when I will get that fixed plus I had a lot of family bull shit going on as well so that's why im using my friends pc to update this. I will try to update more as I can until I get a new laptop it will be very slow well I love you all and I will make the next chapter more fun and longer if I can so take care.)