Link & Malon fell into the black

Navi tried her best to bang on the door but she was too small and weak. But she didn't give up, Navi banged on the door 5 more times until someone answered. (I'm going to give a name to the woman in the blue dress and the carpenter's wife okay) Martha opened the door to see who was banging at her door. "Oh dear, Marry come here can help me bring the hero and his lady in fast!" She said.

After both Link and Malon where in the house and out of the rain, Martha gave them a big blanket to keep them warm. "The poor dears, they push themselves too hard." She said.

Navi was next to Link watching over him, she was so sacred for him. She didn't know if he would ever wake up. "Oh Link you must wake up please..." She whispered.

Down, down in the darkness both Malon and Link where lying down. Link woke up to find out that he was alone; he called out for both Navi and Malon but no answer. He ran around but did see 'nor hear anything it was so dark and cold. "MALON!" He shouted as he ran through the dark, but Link stopped and saw a light far off in the darkness, he was not sure if he should run to it or not.

Malon woke up in a room with lots of windows, tables and chairs. As she got up she could see dark Link. He turned to face Malon and smiled, he ran up to her and grabbed her by the neck and threw her into the wall hard and had his face next to her ear and whispered. "My dear Malon you are so beautiful and you smell so good," He licked her cheek and smashed her head into the wall again making her yell out in pain. "Hmm I could so much with you, my dear now I shall give you some of my powers." He said has put a black ball of darkness into her chest making her scream so loud the Link could hear her.

Link ran as fast as he could to the light that he saw, he didn't care what it was as long he could get to Malon. As he went through the door he saw in horror that Malon was not the same at all. She was dark, she had black hair, red eyes and her skin was so pale. And she had black wires sticking out of her back going into the wall behind her and her hand had long claws that could cut through anything.

Link slowly walked up to her but not too fast. "Malon? Is that you?" He asked with his arms out for her.

She looked at him and grinned with blood coming out of her mouth. "Yes it is me Link, why don't I look like I use too?" She asked with her voice different more dark.

Link could feel his heart racing from fear, he had never saw anything this scary not once in his whole life and he didn't want to go near her but he knew he had since it was his love Malon, the girl that he fell in love with, the girl he saved over and over again and the girl who he had sex with. He knew he had to save her from this. Than it clicked in what Sheik said.

"I will bind you two until you pass the test. But nothing as it seems, so be warned and even the most pure of hearts can turn black if you're not careful."

He knew this was the test he was talking about, even the most pure of hearts can get turned into darkness. He walked over to Malon and tried to talk to her. "Malon you don't look the same... but that's okay I still love you anyways."

"You don't love me, you love Zelda I'm not stupid....you never loved me" She cried.

"But I do love you; why else would I stick by you?" Link said still slowly walking to her.

Malon glared at Link and watched him as he walked over to her. "So you won't be lonely, I know you told me before now get lost before I kill you!" She shouted.

Link shook his head no and kept walking. "Im not leaving without you,"

Malon yelled out and made dark wires go after Link but missed him they hit the ground around him. "Get away from me!"