Zelda finally Appears

Both Link and Malon road Epona through Hyrule field going to the Temple of Time to see was the final fight between Link and Ganondorf, one will live and one will die...Link had a plan to stop Malon from helping him but he wasnt going to let on with that. On the other hand Malon's mind was else where from the carpenter's wife this morning when they had to stop by her house before they left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh you both made it!" She smiled while holding a box in her arms.

Both Link and Malon looked at the carpenter's wife and the box in her arms. "Whats that?" Link asked looking at it.

The carpenter's wife smiled a bit. "Well its an amulet I've had for so long, but I hear stories about it and it will guard you from any serous harm." She opened the box and gave it to Link. "As long as you wear this my dear you wont get killed so easy...you can take more damage without feeling weak." She smiled. "It was a gift long age from the Great Fairy, when I was a little girl working in the castle at the time.

Link put the amulet on and looked down at the red jewel with a mini white heart crystal in side of it. "Thank you so much." He hugged her then pulled away.

Malon took Link's hand and walked out the door saying good bye to the carpenter's wife. "Lets go Link" She smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Link remembered his dream he had last night from Rauru that was telling him something. 'Link, the hero. Finally, all of us, the six sages, have been awakened! The time for the final showdown with the king of evil has come! Before that, though, you should meet the one who is waiting for you...The one who was waiting for you at the Temple of Time...'

before long they made it to the ruins of castle town and started to run through it using the sun song to freeze the redeads. "So who is it? The one Rauru told you about, do you think it might be Zelda?" Malon asked holding Link's hand walking up the steps to the Temple of Time.

Link shrugs his shoulders. "I'm not sure but I hope it is her." He said as he pushed open the door to the temple.

Both Link and Malon run inside the temple to see who they had to meet. "I have been waiting for you, Link..." A voice said. They both turned to find Sheik standing behind them.

"Link, hero of time...You have overcome many hardships and awakened the six sages. And now you have a final, challenge, a showdown with Ganondorf, the king of evil..." He said taking in a breath. "Before that... I have things I want to tell only to you. Please listen. Another unknown legend passed down by the shadow folk, the sheikahs..." He closed his eyes and reopened them.

Link stepped closer to Sheik same as Malon, listening to what he has to say to them.

If you would seek the sacred triangle, listen well...The resting place of the sacred triangle, the Sacred Realm, is a mirror that reflects what is in the heart...the heart of one who enters it...if an evil heart, the realm will become full of evil; if pure, the realm will become paradise. The triforce...the sacred triangle...it is a balance that weights the three forces: Power, Wisdom and Courage. If the heart of the one who holds the sacred triangle has all three forces in balance, that one will gain the true force to govern all. But, if that ones heart is not in balance, the triforce will separate into three parts: Power, Wisdom and Courage. Only one part will remain for the one who touched the triforce...the part representing the force that one most believes in. If that one seeks the true force, that one must acquire the two lost parts. Those two parts will be held within others chosen by destiny, who will bear the triforce mark on the backs of their hands.