What? The Birds and Bees?

Both Link and Malon landed on the ground out in front of the old dead Deku tree, Link saw something in the ground right by it. Link bend down to it so he could get a better look at it, he had his face very close to the little plant but before Link could say anything the small plant grew out of the ground so fast, that made Link fall over onto his back screaming. Malon couldn't help but laugh at that.

"Hi there! I'm the Deku tree sprout! Because of you two and Saria broke the cures on the Forest Temple, I can grow and flourish! Thank a lot." He said with a cute smile at the two.

Link got up and brushed the dirt off his backside and walked back over to him same with Malon. "Um hello there."

"Hey. Have you seen your old friend? None of them recognized you with your grown up body. Did they? That's because the Kokiri's never grow up! Even after seven years they're still kids." He explained to Link with a bright smile on his wooden face.

Link knew he was not one of them he knew that very well but he didn't want to believe it, Link look back at the Deku sprout to listen to more.

"You must be wondering why you have grown up. Well, as might have already guessed. You are not a Kokiri! You are Hylian. I'm happy to finally reveal this secret to you. Some time ago, Before the King of Hyrule unified this country. There was a fierce war in our world. One day, to escape from the fires of the war. A Hylian mother and her baby boy entered this forbidden forest. The mother was gravely injured...Her only choice was to entrust the child to the Deku tree. The guardian spirit of the forest, The Deku tree could sense that this was a child of destiny. Whose fate would affect the entire world? So he took him into the forest. After the mother passed away, the baby was raised as a Kokiri. And now, finally, the day of destiny has come!"

Link was so shocked to hear all of this so fast and at once he didn't know what to think of any of this.

"You are Hylian. And were always bound to leave this forest, and now...you have learned your own destiny...So you know now you know what you must do...that's right....You must save the land of Hyrule! Now, Link, Malon Break the curse on all the Temples. And return peace to Hyrule." He smiled again at the two.

Link tried to let this all sink in. 'why did it have to be me? I didn't want any of this.'

"Wow he is so cute!" Malon said while hugging the Deku sprout and kissing him the on top of his head, "I like you Deku sprout, I think your so cute!" The Deku sprout's bark went bright red. "Um thank you Malon...."

"I just love him so much!" she hugged him again, pushing her breast into his face.

Link and Navi gave her an odd look. "Um come on Malon we have to get going." Link said thinking this was so weird.

"Aw okay," She kissed the Deku sprout on its lips and ran off with Link.

"That lucky son of a bitch Link! To get a woman like that, why did I have to be a tree...I don't think trees can even get girl trees or can we?" He thought to himself.

After Link and Malon went back to Link's tree house, they decided to relax for the day then go to the next temple tomorrow. "What a day! I'm tried from all that fighting from that temple, what about you Link?" Malon said resting on his kid bed and putting her swords on the floor.

Link didn't answer he was so shocked about his life and what his life was for. He sat at his table lost in thought just repenting what the Deku sprout had told him. Navi knew how upset he was so she just went over to Malon to tell her to leave him be for a while.

Malon started to eat the left over peaches from last night and she got some milk out that she bought at Kakariko village. Link started to eat too but he didn't say a word to Malon or Navi. He took a sip of his milk then looked at Malon eating her peach, "I'm happy that you're okay Malon." He finally said.