Welcome to Providence

Daisy Johnson POV

"This is where we will be hiding out?" Natasha complained, and I just rolled my eyes, slowly moving towards the hidden door. "Oh, don't complain. It could be worse." I told her as I pulled out my badge and held it up, a few seconds later a hidden door opened in front of us and I turned to look at Natasha. "Well, are you going to enter? Or do you want to stay out here in the snow?" I asked her, only to have Natasha pushed passed me into the base. "Thought so." I mumbled before following her. The door closed behind me and I started to open the jacket and taking of the hat.

"What is this place?" Natasha asked, and I could see that she was starting to take of her own jacket and hat. "Welcome to Providence, Fury's private base on North American Soil." I answered her with a shrug of my shoulder, hanging up my jacket in the progress. "Fury was the one who told me this would be a good spot." I then added, and Natasha nodded her head in that. "Sounds like something he would do. "She answered, and I could see from the corner of my eye that she had hang up her jacket to. "WHO GOES THERE!" A male voice suddenly called out and I turned around to see a short man standing a few feet away from us, gun in hand.

"Lower that gun Agent Koenig!" I told the short man, eyes narrowed. When the man didn't lower his gone I just rolled my eyes at his action, not really surprised there. "Lower the gun Eric or I will allow Agent Romanoff here to take the gun from your hands with force." I told him, and I could feel the smile on Natasha's face behind me. The gun in Koenig's hands started to shake a little before he lowers it. "I'm sorry Agent Johnson, Agent Romanoff. At times like this one can't be to careful." Koenig answered, and I could not help but to roll my eyes once more. "Who would come to a place like this Koenig? Only Fury had the co-ordinates to this place and it was never put down anywhere." I pointed out as I started to walk towards him.

"Still, you need to go through..." Koenig started to say, and I just lift one eyebrow towards him and he grow quiet once more. "I take that the welcome we got that no one else is here?" Natasha pointed out and I nod my head. "We are here a day early. I will send the co-ordinates to Clint, Tony and Bruce early in the morning. Fury wanted to meet with Coulson and the others before he sends them over here." I explained, and Natasha looked at me with one eyebrow up. "Why?" She asked, and I shrug my shoulders once more. "He wouldn't tell. However, I have a hunch. Not that I'm going to tell you what that is." I told her with a grin and Natasha rolled her eyes. "You have been spending to much time with Stark again." She pointed out and I faked a gasp at that.

"Natasha! How could you say something like that?" I asked her, one hand over my heart in fake shock. Shaking her head, Natasha pushed me forwards and I laughed. "Come one, let's get some food." I told her before I turned to look at Koenig. "You do have food at this place, right?" I asked him, and the short man nodded his head. "Yes, there is food here." He answered me, and I smiled. "Too the kitchen then!" I called out and started to walk for the kitchen.

-X-X-X-X-X-X-

"I'm quite glad that the others are coming today, don't take this the wrong way but things are far to quiet around here." Natasha pointed out over her morning coffee the next morning and I nod my head at that. "Well, the A-team should be on their way at least." I told her, smiling over my tea cup. "Any idea when Coulson and his team will show up?" Natasha asked and I just shook my head. "I haven't heard anything so far." I told her with a sigh, I was starting to get a bit worry over it all. It had been easy to keep a close eye on Natasha, Steve, Sam, Fury and Maria than it had been with the others.

"They will be fine." Natasha assured me, and I gave her a small smile. However, before I have any chance to answer her a scream was echoing through the base. Something that made both me and Natasha to freeze up and within seconds the two of us were running down the corridors. "This can't be good." I could hear Natasha commenting, and I nodded my head at that. We could soon hear arguing and I could not help but to roll my eyes once I realised who the voices belong to. "Of course, trouble would show up when they do." I pointed out and I could see a small smile growing on Natasha's lips from the corner of my eyes.

Rounding the corner, the two of us come to a stop and my eyes were narrowed as I saw the sight in front of me. Koenig had his gun out once more and was pointing it towards Stark, Clint, Bruce and Pepper, where Stark and Clint were taking aim back towards Koenig. "Lower your weapons." I called out and when neither of them did as I asked I had to take a deep breath to keep calm. "It wasn't a suggestion it was an order. Weapons down! All three of you!" I added once more, adding more volume to my voice and this time there was a reaction from the three of them. "Koenig, you should know part of the Avengers along side Pepper Potts by now. Guys, this is Eric Koenig. He has been keeping an eye on this place for Fury." I told the group, my arms crossed, and my eyes were still narrowed.

"Daisy, how are you?" Pepper asked, she was the first one to move from the spot she was standing and before I knew it, she had pulled me into a tight hug. "I'm good Pepper." I told her, hugging her back. "Come on, we have breakfast ready for those who are hungry." I told the rest of the group and I could see them nodding their heads. "They need to go through the system!" Koenig points out and I just rolled my eyes. "You can do that later!" I called out to him. "Who is he?" Tony asked as he followed after me and Natasha that was showing them the way down to the kitchen. "Well, he is a smaller agent. A good one, however, he and his other two brothers are living in the shadows of another great Koenig agent." I started to explain before I looked at Natasha and Clint. "You two most have heard that agents name. L.T. Koenig." I told them and the two nodded their heads. "Not just heard of, I have meet her too. She is one capable agent." Natasha said with a grin.

"Where are the rest?" Bruce asked, changing the subject and I turned to look at him. "I'm hopping they will show up later today. Otherwise I will need to call Fury and have a little heart to heart chat." I answered him, and Bruce rolls his eyes, We all entered the kitchen. "Welcome to Providence." I told them with a grin, reaching out to take a hold of my tea cup so that I could finish it up.