Trust fall

AN: Happy Holidays everyone

Daisy Johnson POV

My hands where shaking badly as I tried to make the call, screaming and fighting from the floor below me was growing louder and louder in my head. Putting the phone to my ear, a scream out of pain could be heard before everything around me went quiet. A few seconds later there was a female voice answering my call.

Slowly opening my eyes I could feel how my head was hurting and as I tried to move, I realised my body was hurting just as much. "Shit" I said in low voice as I tried to sit up towards the wall. Looking around myself I realised I was in the BUS hangar, closing my eyes once more I tried to remember how I had ended up here.

Memories of me finding Victoria Hands dead body and old memories that I had tried to forget, started to play up and I quickly opened my eyes once more. "Well look who is awake." A voice called out, making me freeze up. "John Garret, so you have managed to escape too." I point out, my eyes narrowed as I looked towards him. Ward walked up behind his former SO and I could feel how my anger grow once more.

I tried to stand up only to realise that my arms were in handcuffs behind my back and they had put a pair on my feet. Taking a deep breath, I kept my eyes on the two HYDRA agents, at the same time I was carefully trying to vibrate up the cuffs. "I should have known you guys were not going to play by the book." I told the two of them, eyes narrowed.

"You are one to talk, what I have been told you don't play by the S.H.I.E.L.D hand book either." Garret comment back, hearing how the cuffs broke I smiled big. "Didn't Ward tell you?" I started to say, looking up at Garret with a grin. "I'm not a S.H.I.E.L.D agent." I added before swiftly standing up, putting my hand on his chest I gave him a sweet smile.

"I'm an Avenger." I finally finished before I sent Garret flying towards the lab doors. I was about to head for Ward when I heard to odd sound Garret made when he made contact with the glass. Looking towards him I could see that something was wrong, what it was, however I could not tell. Before I had a chance to pull myself together and go for Ward, his fist collides with my cheek.

Taking two steps back in a try to keep my balance, I kept my eyes locked on Ward. Standing still for only a second before I throw myself towards him, sending one punch after the other towards him. Seeing how Ward was about to block the attack I had first thought of I quickly change my stand and gave him a hard kick in his stomach.

Seeing how he stumble backwards I charged him once more, this time I kicked him in the side making him lose balance and falls to the ground. Standing over him, I held out my arms in a warning and my eyes were narrowed. "You should know by know that you can't take me on." I told him in a low voice, getting ready to strike once more but I froze up by the sound of a gun fire.

Stumbling towards the side for a reason I was unsure about, I fell on one knee. Reaching my left arm up towards my right shoulder I was meet by a wetness I knew by heart now. Still I pulled my now shaking hand back to see the crimson red blood on my fingers. Suddenly I feel a foot to my chest and I fall towards the floor.

Biting together, I tried to collect myself enough to stand up once more. I wasn't on my feet for long before I was taken down, having the taste of iron now. Spitting out some blood I tried to get up once more, only to fail. "Not so tough anymore!" I could hear Ward call out from a distance, this made me freeze up and I lift my head up.

Ward was standing beside Garret once more, blinking in confusion I turned my head towards the side and I could feel how my eyes grow in surprise. "M... Mike?" I somehow managed to get out, my voice was weak, and I was in chock. There was no mistake about it, the now half robot man that was standing in front of me was Mike Peterson.

Mike was only looking down at me, all emotion was gone, and he was standing still. Slowly moving to stand up once more I could see how Mike was about to attack me once more, seeing the attack this time gave me a chance to dodge the attack only to realise it was about to get worse because of it.

Mike quickly charged me again and I was no longer able to keep up, looking down at the floor I could see the blood lost. After what felt like an hour, my back hits the hangar door in full force. With no energy left to even try to move I stayed down, looking at my own blood without really seeing it now. "That's enough. We need her alive after all. I'm quite sure Cal will be able to fix her up once we reach our destination." I could hear Garret tell Mike.

At the sound of my oh so lovely father's name I could feel a small rush of energy going through my body. Looking towards the wall to the left I carefully lift my shaking hands, took a deep breath before I used up the last of my energy. Sending a shock wave towards the panel I knew would open the door behind me, hearing how the door starts to open I could not help but to smile big.

I could hear screaming from the former S.H.I.E.L.D agents, what they were screaming about I'm not sure. In that moment I only felt how I was rolling backwards, and I was soon free falling towards the ground. As I closed my eyes, I sent a thought towards my team, friends and family, hopping they will be safe from now on.