DESCRIPTION

FULL DESCRIPTION

"If we loved again, I swear I'll love you right."

━━━━

Harry had everything he could wish for. A loving family, caring friends, and a wonderful girlfriend.

But Curiosity took over and he wondered, What was it like to date other girls? How do they love? Do they love better than Her?

With curiosity and pride, he broke up with Taylor. And he looked for the answers to his questions.

But soon enough, he regretted what he had done it the past.

Harry blamed himself for breaking up with her.

And now he was Swallowing his pride. Wishing He'd realize what he had when she was his.

Now all he could wish for was to turn back time.
To turn back to December...

Will Taylor forgive him? Or will they just forget and let their past turns into memories?

( Taylor and Harry broke up at February )

Side Note: Please excuse my twelve year old self for writing this ( as well as steal my girl ) cliché and very cheesy fan fiction. Back then, I wrote whatever comes into my mind and never really put much thought into it. I just write without even planning the ending and such, which I know is a horrible thing. Anyways, if you would still like to read this, then go ahead. I hope whatever my twelve year old self conjured up will somewhat make you happy and all. Because somewhere along the way, I had fun while writing this even though now looking at it. . . really isn't the best Haylor book out there. But nevertheless, hope you still have fun because that's really what I'm aiming for. Alright, that's enough of my long talk, enjoy this story.

Oh and also, I would like to tell you in advance that my dumb twelve year old self thought isn't it  was the same with isn't. I know, I'm so dumb. So yeah. . . I guess you could tell that there will be a handful of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes as well. I was really that cringey & dumb :'))

Edit (22/09/21): I've recently been trying to make gif banners. And although they're nothing compared to other other books, I just tried it because I got bored. Plus, I'm currently obsessed with LSK rn sooo. . .)

Sending you lots of love, xx.