Chapter Nineteen

Harry couldn't believe his eyes when we saw the guest who was on Ellen, it was all to surreal.

"Mate, isn't that Taylor?" Louis asked, as he looked at the TV.

Harry remained quiet and speechless. He was processing everything.

"I think so, I mean there's no other Taylor That I know, right?" Liam said.

While Taylor hugged Ellen, they both sat down at their seats.
Taylor flashed a bright smile at Ellen, and pursed her red lips.

She looked absolutely gorgeous, with her sleeveless top and her shorts. She looked different, Harry thought.
She chopped her long hair, and changed it that was up to her shoulders.
But despite the changes, she still looked beautiful in Harry's eyes, and always will be.

'Welcome to our Show, it's so nice to finally have you.' Ellen greeted.

'Thank you for having me.' Taylor replied politely.

"Mate, are you sure you're going to watch that?" Louis asked.

"Well, I think I need something to distract me from Kendall." Harry lied.

Louis just nodded, and Harry continued to watch the interview.

'Congrats for having the most viewed video in 24 hours, I love the music video.' Ellen said, and the crowd cheered for Taylor.

Harry could see that Taylor was genuinely happy, he could see how successful her life was going on. And Harry could see that she had moved on.

'Thanks, I'm glad you liked it.' Taylor said, and the crowd settled down.

'So, is there a particular someone who inspired you to make the song?' Ellen asked cheekily and Harry can feel his heart beating faster.

'How did you know that?' Taylor blurted out.

'The lyrics, of course. Now who is it about?' Ellen asked eagerly.

'Um, I guess it's about someone who has been a big part of my life. And Um, I thought we had something special, but I guess he wasn't feeling the same.' Taylor said, and Ellen gave a reassuring smile.

Harry felt his heart drop, and shatter into a million pieces.
But why was he even feeling like that? After all, he was the one who left and gave up.

'I'm sorry to hear that, is it okay for you to talk about it?' Ellen asked gently.

'Yeah, it's fine. It's been a while since I heard from him, and I've moved on and I bet he had also moved on.' Taylor said.

Harry heard what Taylor said, and the last part was not one bit true. He couldn't move on, and he didn't know why.
Everytime he was trying to forget her, she just came running back into his thoughts. It was inescapable.

'Well, why don't we have a little break. We'll be back!' Ellen exclaimed and smiled through the camera.

Harry grabbed the remote beside him, and switch the TV off.

"Hey, why did you turned it off? Aren't you gonna watch?" Liam asked.

"I think I had enough of TV for one day." Harry shrugged. He just couldn't see the look on Taylor's face, and he couldn't accept the fact that she moved on and he hasn't.

"If you say so, but I'm starving. Let's eat." Liam said, and got off the couch and Harry and Louis followed.

As they went into the dining room, Harry could see a white envelope that was on the door. Maybe Someone slipped the envelope, Harry thought.

As he picked up the white envelope, it was nothing but more bills to pay.

"Mate, what's that?" Louis asked peeking from Harry's back.

"It's bills I have to pay." Harry sighed.

"Stressed, aren't you?" Louis asked, and Harry nodded. Harry couldn't agree more.

"It's hard, since I have to pay everything for myself. I have to find a job, Maybe you could help me find one?" Harry pleaded.

"Sure, mate. I'll inform you." Louis said.

"Thanks, mate. I really need this." Harry said, and went to the dining room and ate lunch.

Harry needs to find a job, and it's urgent, but will he accept a job even when he's about to enter the music industry?

Hey guys, I just came back from the road trip.
Its pretty exhausting, Im really drained out.

I know this chapter isn't the best, but I didn't had enough time to think the chapter all through out, sorry.

It sounds confusing, I know. But it'll get clearer in the next chapters.

Hope you guys liked it.

x

[Chapter is unedited.]