Chapter Twenty-Seven

As they exited the building, the flashes of their cameras greeted them.

Some paps were waiting outside the building, waiting for Taylor to snap a few quick pictures.

Taylor looked down the the sidewalk pavement, keeping her head down to avoid eye contact with the paps.

As they both walked down the street, a few were trailing behind them. Harry felt a bit uncomfortable, seeing people were following them was a bit creepy for him.

"So, this is what it feels like to be famous singer." Harry said nonchalantly, and Harry heard a stifle laugh coming from Taylor.

"Better get used to it, lots of paps are going to follow you." Taylor replied, and kept her pockets in her jeans.

"Where are we going anyway?" Harry asked, and looked around the streets.

"I know a place, where we won't be distracted." Taylor said, and Harry nodded agreeing at her decision. 

They finally reached the restaurant that Taylor was talking about. It was an Italian place, seeing just by the sign. They both went in, and a few paps stopped, since they weren't allowed to go in.

"Ms. Swift, lovely to see you again." A thin man said once they entered. He looked like he could be in his early thirties, and his glasses suited him.

"Thank you Bernard, may we have a table for two please?" Taylor requested professionally as if she was talking to a business client.

"Of course, if you will follow me." Bernard said, and stepped out of his desk and led them to a round table in the corner.

"The usual." Bernard said, and placed the menus in front of them as they sat down.

"Thank you." Taylor smiled, and Bernard nodded and went back to his desk.

"Classy." Harry added, and looked around at the place.
Everything seemed to be made with marble, gold or silver linings. This place was spotless, everything was in the right order and not a single thing out of place.

"I know, I thought you might like it." Taylor replied, and skimmed through the menu searching for what to order.

"Hope this doesn't cost much." Harry chuckled.

"Dont worry, it's on me." Taylor said, while looking at the menu.

"No, I was just joking. I promised you that I'll treat you, plus it was my offer." Harry said, being the gentleman that he is.

"If you say so." Taylor smiled, and closed the menu.

"What are you going to order?" Harry asked, as he also closed the menu.

"I'll have pumpkin soup, and you?"

"I guess I'll have pasta then." Harry shrugged, and Taylor waved to the waiter to get their orders.

The waiter approached them, with his black vest and a black tie. His blonde hair perfectly gelled to the side.

"We'll have one pumpkin soup, and pasta." Taylor said simply.

"Anything else?" The waiter asked as he took their orders.

"And water please." Taylor said, and she gave him a small smile.

"Serving time will be ten to fifteen minutes." He said, with a sly smirk and Harry swore that before he left he gave Taylor a wink.

Taylor fiddled with her fingers while Harry furrowed his brows, still thinking about that waiter.